05

*Bella's POV* *Monday Morning*

It's seven a.m and I just finished applying my makeup. I put my shoes on and walk to the living room.

Today I'm wearing ripped boyfriend jeans with a blue striped crop top, and white shoes.

I put all my stuff together then go to the kitchen. I serve myself yogurt with fruit and start eating.

"Good morning." I hear my mom say.

"Good morning mom." I greet back.

"I heard you guys coming in last night. I felt like it wasn't a great time to go question him so I just stayed in my room. Where did you find him?" My mother asks.

"He was at the 'lonely neighborhood'," I tell her.

"That's a dangerous place! Why would you go there alone? Did you know he was there? Or did you just guess he would be there?!" My mom gets worried.

"I know I shouldn't have gone there, but I kept walking till got there. It seemed right that he would be there. Common sense a famous person wouldn't go out to places where they would be most likely to be found." I say.

She's right. I shouldn't have gone there alone. I know it's dangerous. I could have died last night. If it wasn't for Shawn being there I would be dead right now. My mom would have been stressed out and who knows how Shawn would've been.

But I am definitely not telling her what happened last night. She will get so stressed out and most likely mad at Shawn. I've never really hidden things from my mom, now that Shawn is here I feel like I hide everything from her.

"How was he?" She asks.

"He wasn't mad anymore. He just looked really emotionless." I lie.

My mother sighs and says, "I hope he's in a good mood today. I'm not going to let him act like that anymore. That boy needs to learn how to act properly.

I agree.

"Yeah, I hope so too." I said munching on a strawberry.

"Well, I have to go." My mom says grabbing a banana.

She grabs her bag and a pack of cookies.

"Good morning..." We hear a soft voice say behind us.

We both turn around and we see a messy hair, Shawn.

Adorable

"Good morning." My mother and I say.

We look at each other as he comes closer to the table.

"Can I have a word with you guys?" He asks.

"Yeah of course." My mom says taking a seat.

Shawn rubs his eyes and starts by saying, "I'm sorry how I acted last night. It was so wrong of me."

Wow. That's the first time I heard him say sorry. Besides last night.

"I didn't mean anything I said. I had no right to tell you guys that. It's your home and you took me in and are gladly doing this. I'm really sorry." Shawn tells us.

"Let's hope it doesn't repeat Shawn." My mom says. "I forgive you."

"Thank you." He softly smiles.

"Well, I have to go now. Bella has school today, so you stay here till she comes. You can make something to eat." My mom tells him.

"Thank you Alessia but I don't know how to cook..." Shawn says embarrassed.

"Ah. Then make a sandwich while I come back." My mom says. "Goodbye kids."