30

*BELLA'S POV*

Our lips moved in perfect sync. I missed the feeling of his lips against mine. I missed him more than I thought I did.

"What is going on here?" A voice interrupts us.

We pull apart and look towards that direction, it's Andrew.

"You." He sighs.

"Andrew do-." Shawn say's but get's cut off.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I came to see Shawn." I say.

"So you lied to me?" Andrew asks Shawn.

"No! I had no idea she was here, but I want to see her. Please Andrew." Shawn begs.

Andrew didn't say anything, he leaves shutting the door.

"I missed you so much." Shawn says moving a strand of hair away from my face.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." I say.

"I visited your house during thanksgiving." He says sitting us down on the couch. "But you weren't there."

"No wonder, my mom said she had a friend over. But the scent reminded me so much of you." I respond.

"Why did your sister follow me so randomly?" I ask him.

"She always wanted to meet you, but there wasn't a chance after what had happened. I made her block you  because Andrew was on to me." He explains.

"How were you able to come in?" 

"Elijah contacted me and arranged this. Shawn, I'm not going to lie. I doubted this so much because I was scared."

"Why?" He questions.

"I thought you wouldn't want to see me." I say.

"Bella, not one day passed by where I didn't want to be by your side." He tells me. "I was scared you had moved on and went back to hating me again, just like the beginning."

"I could never." I smile.

He smiles placing a kiss on my forehead, "I'm so glad you're here now. I don't ever want to let you go again."

"What about Andrew?" I ask him.

"He can't keep controlling me this way, I'll figure something out." He tells me.

I'm so glad I came. We catched up and talked about stuff that has happened to us. 

"Let me take you home." Shawn tells me.

"I brought my car." I tell him.

"Then we can drive to your place. I'll have someone pick me up from there." He says.

"Alright." I smile.

Shawn showers and changes into some new clothes.

"I feel fresh." He chuckles.

I smile at his beauty, I can't believe we're here together again. Shawn sends his security to bring my car closer so we can quickly hop on in the car and leave without a problem.

We get into my car and drive back to my house.

I still couldn't believe this was happening. I had Shawn by my side once again. 

I pulled up to my parking lot and we unbluckled our seat belts. .

"Mom." I call out for her.

"Yes?" She says

"Come here please." I say as we stand in the living room.

"Yes honey? OH MY GOS!" My mom yells.

She runs over to us and hugs us both tightly. 

"I knew it." She squeals.

"So, what friend did you have over for thanksigving?" I giggle.

"Hey! Shawn asked me not to tell you." She smacks my arm playfully. "I'm so happy to see you two together. Let's go into the kitchen."

"Coffee anyone?" She asks.

"Mom, it's about to be twelve." I say.

"I'll have one." Shawn chuckles.

"You guys are weird." I say grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Shawn, how was tour? I bet you're tired." My mom asks.

"As he's about to drink some coffee at twelve." I laugh.

Shawn chuckles, "It was amazing, I love being on stage." 

"So what about your manager? Alex?" My mother asks.

"It's Andrew." I say.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She says.

"He saw me leaving with Bella, he didn't stop me. Neither will he stop me from seeing her anymore. I'm not letting him have that type of control on my personal life." Shawn says grabbing my hand.

I blush at his touch.

"Awe." My mom cues.

She's literally acting like a teenage girl.

"So what does this make both of you?" My mom blurts out.

"Mom!" I say in a serious tone.

My mom can't be serious right now. We haven't seen or talked to each other in a long time, she can't expect us to pop in each other's life and be a thing right away. What if he moved on? Oh come on Bella, he literally kissed you. 

Shawn smiles, "We're trying to figure that out."