17

*Shawn's POV*

It's the first morning back at my house. I don't feeling like doing anything or talking to anyone. I'm upset out of my guts.  I'm not trying to exaggerate but I already miss Bella. I'm too upset to function.

"Shawn. Andrew is here to see you." My mom stands in front of my door.

I don't answer.

She walks over to my bed and takes a seat.

"Honey." She rubs my arm. "Please don't be upset."

I sit up, "Mom. Don't tell me to not be upset please.  It hurt to have to leave that way. It hurt me to see her cry in pain because of me. I got so attached to her, I wasn't ready to leave."

"Shawn it's not your fault." She tries comforting me.

"I know that I was going to leave either way. I understand that but I never thought it would end like this. She changed me so much. Bella made me a better person, she made me realize so many things. Mom I love her." I say feeling my eyes get watery.

"No you don't." I hear Andrew say.

Don't f*cking start with me.

"May I have some time with him Mrs.Mendes?" He smiles.

My mother nods and leaves us alone.

"Don't even say a word." I tell Andrew as I get up from my bed.

"Shawn are you hearing yourself?!? You said you loved a commoner. What is the media going to think about you? You are the hottest pop star at the moment! Focus on your career and not this girl. She's going to ruin you."

"She made me a better person Andrew."

"No Shawn. You made yourself a better person, she was just a distraction." He tells me.

"You don't know that! You weren't there." I say getting closer to him.

Andrew sigh and looks into my eyes, "Look Shawn. I'm your manager I'm doing what's best for you. Before you would never act up with me and look at you now! You're trying to get in my face. Commoners are no good. All they want you is for your money and fame!" He exclaims.

"Don't say that about Bella." I look down.

"I prohibit you to see or even talk to that girl. As your manager I order that." He walks to the door.

"No you can't do that!  You're not taking her away from me! It's my life!" I yell.

"It's your career in my hands. Welcome back home." He grins.

He leaves and I slam my door.

Bastard.

*Bella's POV*

I lay on my bed feeling empty.

"Bella.. I brought you some breakfast." My mom comes with a bowl of cereal.

I shake my head no.  I don't want to eat. I'm too upset.

"Honey please you at least have to eat." She says sitting on my bed.

"No." My raspy voice cracks.

I've been crying all night, hardly got any sleep.

She gives me a half smile, "It's going to be okay."

"No mom. It's not going to be okay. I don't want to eat, go to school, or face reality. I miss him and each day that passes  by I'm going to miss him even more. It's going to kill me just seeing him on a screen. I had him here and I feel like I didn't appreciate him enough." I cry.