13

*Shawn's POV*

I'm looking at myself in the mirror when suddenly I hear the doorknob turn.

My heart drops and I'm hoping it's just Bella letting me know that her friends just left.

The door opens and I turned around. A girl I've never seen before stands there with her eyes wide open.

"OH, MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" She screams.

It must be Hannah.

That's when I knew it was all f*cking over.

*Bella's POV*

I run up stair and Sophie follows. I reach the second floor and see the guest room open.

"What happened?!!?" Linda asks concerned coming out of the restroom.

I say nothing but rush into the guest room, I see Hannah hugging Shawn tightly as he hugs her back.

"Oh my." Linda says more calmly. She couldn't believe her eyes either.

Sophie says nothing, she's just in shock.

Shawn looks at me and fake smiles.

He's going to throw his act for his fans. Sweet little Shawn they know. Even though I know inside he's boiling mad.

I look at the floor not knowing what to say. My heart is sunk into the bottom of my soul.

"Girls please get out of here." I say.

"But Bella." Hannah says.

"Please." I say closing my eyes.

"Can we just at least get a picture?" Linda and Sophie ask.

"NO! Just get out please!" My voice gets shaky.

"Bella at least one picture?" Shawn pretends.

"No Shawn. Girls get out." I say walking towards Hannah.

I get her off Shawn and walk into my room.

"Bella what the heck?!!?" Linda says.

"Grab your stuff and let's go downstairs." I say.

My mom is going to kill me. Shawn is going to kill me. I just hope they don't say a word.

"Are you even going to explain?!?!" Sophie exclaims.

"Yes but downstairs!" I yell.

They all grab their stuff and start walking downstairs.

"I can't believe you, Bella! You're so selfish. You know how much I love him and you had him here the whole time." She tries to argue.

I just ignore her.

"Sit down." I tell them.

They all sit down on the couch and I take a deep breath.

I'm going to tell them the truth but leave some parts out. I'm not trying to expose him either.

"Three weeks ago Shawn came to my house. His mother dropped him off for only a reason her and my mom knows about. He's been staying here with me as a secret. No one was supposed to know, no one was supposed to find out. I couldn't tell you guys because this is serious. I was going to respect his privacy." I explain. "On the other hand. Hannah why the hell would you even go into that room? The worst part is that you didn't even ask." I tell her.

"I'm sorry I needed to pee so bad and Linda was taking forever!" She tries fighting back.

"You guys can't tell nobody! Promise me that." I tell them.