11

*Shawn's POV*

I feel angry, sad, upset, and disappointed. A part of me keeps telling myself to not be mad. Bella had a point, sooner or later I'm going leave and keep living my life. But it upset me to hear her say it. To hear her say how she felt about me. If I left right now I would't forget about Bella. She's special to me...

It's seven a.m. , I don't even want to get up. I don't want to see her right now.

*Bella's POV*

"Where's Shawn?" My mother asks as I eat breakfast.

"He's probably getting ready to come down. I'm not sure." I say taking a spoonful of cereal.

"You should go check. He's always down on time." My mom says.

Darn-it.

"Before I do that, I have to ask you something." I tell my mother.

"Yes?" She lifts an eyebrow.

"I have a group project and my friends want to do it here. I said no and they said something has been up with me because I don't even hang out with them anymore. That's because I'm with Shawn but they don't know that. So I want to know what you think. I told Shawn that he would stay in his room and not make a noise." I explain.

"Bella that is risky... What if they do find out?" She says.

"They won't mom. They have nothing to do in the guest room and Shawn will keep quiet. If I said no it would've been riskier mom." I say.

"Hmm. Fine. Starting when?" My mother asks me.

"Maybe today or tomorrow."  I reply.

"Just warn Shawn ahead of time." She says grabbing her purse.

"I will."

"Now go check on Shawn." She tells me.

I go up stairs, I stand in front of his door and sigh. Should I even knock? He's not going to open knowing it's me. He's mad at me. Although I feel like he has every right too I wish he would understand. I was trying to make a point. Not sure if I made it.

I open his door and find him sleeping. He looks so cute while sleeping. I feel kind of creepy.... I walk to his bed and can't help but smile. He's just the cutest. I sit down on his bed and run my fingers through his hair.

"I'm so sorry Shawn. I wish you could understand." I say and get up.

I go back downstairs and my mom is already gone.

Time to go to school.

*Shawn's POV*

I hear my door open, I automatically know it's Bella. Alessia wouldn't have entered if I didn't open the door.  I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

I hear her walk over to me, suddenly I feel her sitting down next to me and she starts running her fingers through my hair.

  "I'm so sorry Shawn. I wish you could understand." She says and gets up.

She walks away and I hear my door shut.

Understand what? I really don't understand her. She's so confusing. Maybe if she would talk to me clearly I would understand.  I stay laying down just thinking. Thinking about random stuff. I look at my phone and it's seven fifteen. She left already. She always leaves at seven ten. I get up and do what I usually do..

--------

It's three in the afternoon and I get a text from Bella.

"Hey Shawn. My friends are coming over today. Please stay in your room and don't make any noise. Thank you."