20

*3 Months Later*

*Bella's POV*

Three months have passed since all the drama happened. It died down. Nobody cares about it anymore. Linda and Hannah are officially not my friends. The only one that stuck by my side is Sophie. I continued my normal life like if nothing ever happened, and I never texted Shawn ever again since that night.

"What are you wearing for the party?" I ask Sophie over facetime.

If you were wondering I did upgrade from an android to an iPhone.

"I might wear this bodycon purple dress." She says while showing it to me. "How about you?"

"I'm going to wear some light pink shorts that kind of look like a skirt with an off the sleeve choker black shirt, and some thigh high boots." I say finishing my hair.

Sophie and I are getting ready to go to Chris's party that he hosts every year.  He obviously invited me as he is still trying to get at me.

"Sounds cute."

"Thanks."

For my makeup, I did a brown smokey eye look and I'm living for it.

"I'm going to get changed. I'll text you when we're on our way to pick you up." I tell her and we hang up.

----

"Mom!! I'm ready!" I say going downstairs.

"Are you sure about that?" She asks.

"Yes." I say meeting her at the kitchen.

"Awe my princess looks beautiful." She smiles.

"Thanks, mom." I say.

"Bring down your stuff so your dad can pick them up before he picks you up. Also, ask him to take Sophie home. That's what he gets for being an ass." My mom says.

I laugh at her calling my dad an ass.

Ever since the last time he came they got into an agreement in days I can visit him.

"Kind of annoying that he suddenly wants to be in my life." I roll my eyes.

My mother sighs and says, "I feel you."

I go back up and bring down my suitcase.

"Let's go pick Sophie up." My mom says grabbing her keys.

----

We pick up Sophie and my mom drops us off at the party.

"Be safe girls and text me when your dad picks you up, Bella." My mom says.

"I will." I say and my mom drives off.

"Wow. I can't believe we actually came." I say as we stand in front of Chris's giant house.

We walk in and a lot is going on. There were people drinking all over the place, girls twerking from left to right. The place was packed.

"Promise me we are not going to drink tonight no matter what." I tell Sophie over the loud music. I can feel the bass in my stomach.

"Oh, I promise girl." She laughs.

We make our way to the snack area and grab a couple of snacks.

"Well look who finally came to one of my parties!" I hear Chris say behind me.

I turned around and smile.

"You look good." He smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile awkwardly.