09

*Bella's POV*

All I could currently think about is last night... That kiss.. It gave me butterflies. But what was I thinking? Why did I kiss him? What was going on in my head? I know I was hurt but that didn't mean that I had to kiss him? I'm not saying I regret it because I don't. I felt something. I felt static. The kiss felt so right. But I know it's so wrong.

"Hey hun." My mom says entering my room. She snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Hi mom."  I smile through the mirror in front of me.

"I came home yesterday and both of you guys were asleep. That's weird." My mom says.

"I was really tired." I tell her.

"How has he been?" My mom asks referring to Shawn.

"He's been doing pretty good actually.. Like no drama or anything." I say. "Surprised no one has seen him here."

Lying to my mom once again.

"He hasn't gone out Bella, except that time you guys went for ice cream."

She has a point.

"Well I've got to go. Bye hun. I left breakfast prepared downstairs." My mom says.

I smile at her.

Sometimes I hate how my mom is never home. She leaves really early and comes back late. It feels very lonely at times. If Shawn wasn't here last night I wouldn't have had anyone to talk to, and it sucks not having anyone to talk to.

I go out of my room and pass by Shawn's room. I hear him singing. He has such a good singing voice.

I can't help but smile. I go downstairs

Okay mom. I see. Waffles and fruit.

I get forks and the syrup.

"Good morning." I hear Shawn say.

"Good morning." I say popping my head out of the fridge.

A messy haired Shawn stands in front of me.

He sits down and smiles at me.

I sit down next to him and put syrup on my waffles.

"Can we talk about last night?" He asks me.

Just him reminding me gave me butterflies. I felt myself blush a bit.

"Um. Yeah sure." I say.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what was going through my head." He starts saying.

Oh.. It was probably just a mistake...

"But... I enjoyed giving you that kiss Bella. Did you not? You just got up and left." He says a bit hurt.

"Shawn... I um. Look I'm sorry for walking away. I shouldn't have done that but at the moment I was upset and that randomly came. I'm not blaming you because we both did it."

I don't know how to admit that I enjoyed it.

"I enjoyed the kiss as well.." I feel my cheeks turning red.

He looks up and smiles at me. "Really?"

*Shawn's POV*

  "I enjoyed the kiss as well.." Her cheeks start turning red.

I look up at her and smile. "Really?"

That made me feel happy.

"Yeah." She says. "I have to go to school Shawn. I'll see you when I get back." She says with a frown.