16

*Shawn's POV*

"I'm going to call your mom." Alessia says leaving Bella and I alone.

"I'm so sorry." She cries.

"It's not your fault." I say bringing her into my chest. "It's neither of our fault."

"Never in my life did I think I was going to go through what happened today. I felt so attacked. Everyone was calling me mean names. The comments on the video that was posted just broke my heart. I never knew people could be so cruel." Bella sobs.

"People are very cruel.. I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I massage her back.

I never meant for all this to happen.

"I feel like this is my fault." I tell Bella.

"Don't say that Shawn. It's not." She tells me.

"If I was just a normal kid like everyone else it wouldn't have been a big deal. You wouldn't have been crying. None of this would have happened." I say.

"Then we wouldn't have met. Your mom would've never send you here and we'd have no clue about each other." Bella tells me.

She's right. If I wasn't famous we wouldn't have met. I wouldn't have been the ungrateful Shawn I was and my mother would have never send me here. 

Vrrrm vrrrm vrrmmm

I feel my phone vibrate, it's my manager.

"I'm going to take this real quick." I tell Bella.

I take out my phone and answer the call.

"Shawn I called your mother."

"And what happened?"

"Pack your stuff. You're going back home tonight."

"Seriously?!?"

"Yes Shawn. You can't stay in that house any longer. I'm so disappointed in you. I thought you went to fix your attitude, not find a girl. We can't have the media seeing you with a commoner."

"Andrew don't ev-."

"I'm going to pick you up at 8. Be ready. Say your good byes and all that sh*t. I'm going to have to talk to the girl and her mother as well. Got it?"

"I guess."

I quickly hanged up and look at Bella. She takes a deep breathe closing her eyes.

*Bella's POV*

I take a deep breathe closing my eyes. I don't think I'm ready to hear what Shawn is going to tell me.  

Shawn takes a seat and holds my hands.

"You're leaving aren't you?" My voice shakes.

He nods his head  looking at the floor.

"I'm going to miss you." I cry hugging him.

"I'm going to miss you even more. If I had a choice I wouldn't leave you." He says hugging me.

I wish you wouldn't leave me.  Why did this have to happen?

He pulls away and lifts my chin, "Bella. No matter where I am you're always going to be in my mind. I promise you we won't stop talking. We have each other's number so there's no reason we would."

"Promise?" I say.

"Promise." He says kissing my forehead.

"I just got so used to having you around." A little laugh escapes. "I knew the time for you to leave was going to come but I never saw it coming like this. I'm going to miss you so much.  You were always here and as you can see my mom doesn't hang around here a lot." I tell Shawn.