07

*Bella's POV*

I run after Shawn as fast as I can

"SHAAAAWN!" I yell.

This boy is always making me run after him. Running isn't my thing.

I sprint as fast as I could and catch up to him. I pull on his shirt and make him stop.

Shawn looks back at me with anger. He intimated me a little but I wasn't going to let it get to me.

"Look Shawn. You need to stop running away from your problems." I tell him.

"You need to leave me alone Bella. We are two different people. We don't understand each other and we'll never get to bond because of that. You have a different mindset from mine. You have a different world from mine." Shawn tells me. Tears forming up on his eyes.

"Why are you tearing up?" I asked confused.

There's something wrong with this boy.

"Cause I'm f*cking angry!" He shouts.

"I understand that we're very different. We don't have the same lifestyle or mindsets. But you can't run off every time someone disagrees with you. You saw what almost happened yesterday Shawn. I almost got killed!" I exclaim.

"And I saved you.." He tells me.

"I got lucky that you were even there... What if you weren't? I would've been dead. Not to sound harsh but it would've been your fault, you ran out." I say.

He looks sharply into my eyes with tons of anger. Shawn takes a deep breathe and sits on a rock.

"Can you just please not bring up my media life?" He asks me.

"Fine." I nod my head.

I sit besides him and say, "For the time you're with me I won't talk about Shawn Mendes. I want to know Shawn. The real you."

He looks at me and says, "Really?"

"Yes really." I smile at him.

He smiles, "No one has ever said that to me before."

"I'm not like everyone else Shawn." I tell him.

"Lets get out of here." He says standing up.

We walk back to the car and he tries finding the keys.

"You gave them back to me smart one." I say taking the car keys out of my pocket.

-----

Shawn and I decided to go to the mall. It's 8:30 p.m so there should be no one there, especially because it's a Monday.

We got to the parking lot and Shawn just stayed staring out the window. I unbuckle and open the door.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah.. Just not sure of this." He tells me.

"Oh. Well if you don't want to be here we don't have to be here. We can just go to an ice cream shop or something." I tell him.

"It's fine." He sighs and unbuckles his seat belt.

As we enter the mall he puts his shades on.

"Wow what a rebel." I say.

"Shut up." He says.

I playfully smack his shoulder.

"My favorite store!" I say as we pass forever 21.

"I'm all about Louis Vuitton"Shawn smirks.

"Okay rich boy." I say. "I literally stay under fifteen dollars in that store. Somethings can be quit expensive."