08

*Bella's POV*

I'm at the lunch table with all of my friends. Not really in the mood to talk. I've been thinking about what Shawn told me last night. He's right. If the tables were flipped I'd probably feel the way he's feeling. I know I keep bringing up that I almost died but how can I let that go? I got so lucky that I'm still alive. I should at least get to know him. It's just soo hard...

"Bella you haven't said a word." Linda snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry just tired." I say.

"Guys I'm kind of worried. Shawn has not been active in social media for like four days now. That's so weird. Do you guys think he's okay?" Hannah says.

"I bet he's fine Hannah."

Probably just mad at me but you know.

"But he hasn't po-."

"Posted for four days on social media." I mock her. "Hannah! He has a life. His world doesn't only evolve around the internet and fan girls!" I raise my voice.

I sound just like him.

"Bella what the heck?!?!" Linda says.

"What?!?" I say.

"Give her a break." Sophie tells them.

Hannah is the sensitive one of the group besides me. I'm sensitive but she's even more. Scream at her, insult her, or her likes and she will cry and take it at heart.

"I'm sorry but you don't know him Hannah." I say.

"And you do?" She asks.

I roll my eyes and say no.

"I don't know him either."  I really don't know him personally.

I get up and walk away from my table. I just don't want this right now. It was wrong of me for going off like that but... I don't know.

I go to my locker, as I'm opening my locker Chris comes up behind me.

Chris is a football player, yes the typical jock. Only thing is that he likes me.

"Hi there cutie." He says.

"Not right now Chris." I say taking out a book. I close my locker and look a him.

He has a huge smile. Chris puts his two arms out against the locker trapping me in the middle.

"Looking great today." He tells me.

"Chris not today." I say hoping he takes me seriously.

"Why not?" He asked confused.

I just let out a sigh.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

He might seem so caring with me but he's a douche with other people, and I hate that.

"No. Can you move away?" I ask.

"Can you ask politely?"

"Why should I? You're the one trapping me."  I say exasperated. (greatly annoyed)

He moves outta the way and chuckles, "So feisty."

"Try me." I say.

"Hey I wanted to ask you something." Chris says grabbing my hand.

The bells rings and it's time to go to fifth period. Saved by the bell.

I take my hand out of his, "Seems like you're going to have to do it another time."