21

*Shawn's POV*

"Peter your order is ready." The man says.

I walk over and grab my bag and walk to my car and start driving off.

Within ten minutes I arrive at my destination.

Damn, I'm so nervous... I don't know what to expect.

I get off the car and walk towards the door. I took a deep breath and press the doorbell.

Nothing....

I press it again.

"Coming!" A voice from the inside says.

The door opens and it's Alessia.

*Alessia's POV*

I open the door to reveal Shawn standing there with a bag and a cup holder.

"Oh my god," I whisper and bring him in quickly.

Might be a little paranoid from the last situation.

"Shawn oh my god!" I say taking the drinks from his hands and placing it on the table. "It's so good to see you!"  I hug him.

"I can say the same." He hugs me back.

"Darling it's almost one in the morning what are you doing?!?" I ask him.

"I really wanted to visit. I missed you guys so much." He smiles.

"Did Bella know about this?!?!" I ask.

"No actually. It's sort of a surprise." Shawn says.

"Oh, sweetie.  What a bummer. She left with her dad tonight. If we would've known I know for a fact she would've stayed here waiting for you." I tell him.

His smile faded away. "Oh..."

"I'm sorry Shawn." I rub his back.

"Either way do you think I can stay?" He asks.

"Stay over?! Of course Shawn! This is your home." I tell him.

He smiles and says, "I brought some food. Let's eat."

"You didn't have to!" I say as we sit down.

"It's my pleasure." He says.

*Shawn's POV*

Alessia and I are sitting eating our Chinese food. I'm actually sad that Bella isn't here. I wonder why she left with her dad. That's weird. I don't want to ask cause I don't want to seem rude.

"How is she?" I ask Alessia.

"I know that if you'd ask Bella directly she'd say that she's fine. But the truth is that she wasn't fine Shawn. She missed school for about two weeks. The first week she didn't want to eat, get up, or do anything at all. Shawn... Bella really has feelings for you." Alessia tells me.

"May I ask what my manager told you guys  on the day I left?" I ask.

"He asked us to obviously lie. He asked Bella to clear things and to say that whatever happened between you two meant nothing to her." She says.

Aaliyah was right.

"My sister was right." I say.

"What do you mean?" Alessia questions.

"Can you believe I actually bought her words? I truly thought Bella meant it. I thought they were her words. I'm such a fool." I shake my head.

"It was a lot for both of you. Even you Shawn. Don't be too hard on yourself. That's what your manager wanted. For people to buy the story. " She tells me.

"I'm not sure if that's what I wanted." I whisper.

"How have you've been? Are your parents impressed?" Alessia chuckles changing the conversation.

"I'm impressed myself." I smile.

We finish our food and decide to go to bed.

"I just need to grab my suitcase from my car." I say.

"I'll go with you. Shawn, do your parents know you're here?"

"No, I busted a mission to get here."

"What?!"

"I'm kidding they know I'm here." I tell Alessia.

We get my suitcase and go upstairs.

"Feels good to be back." I say standing infront of the guest room.

"I'm glad." Alessia tells me.

"Alessia." I call her name.

"Yes?"

"Can you do me a favor please?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

"Can you please not tell Bella that I'm here." I tell her.

"Oh. Um. Sure if that's what you want." She smiles. "Goodnight." She says going into her toom.

"Goodnight." I go into mine.

I change into my pajama's and hop into bed.

I've missed you Bella...

*Bella's POV*

"Bella wake up honey." My dad shakes me awake.

"I'm so tired." I say rubbing my eyes.

I check my phone and it's two a.m.

"Dad I don't think I'm re- holy sh*t." I say as I look up to the view of the house.

My dad is a businessman so he obviously has money and has really nice things.

Honestly, this isn't even a house. It's a mansion!

"You were saying?" My dad saying getting off the car.

"This is so beautiful." I say getting off as well.

My dad gets my suitcase and starts leading me into the house.

"But as I was saying. I don't think I'm ready to meet your new family..."

He stops walking and turns to me, "I know this may be awkward to you  Bella but it was bound to happen. Maybe they aren't even up right now."

I hope not.

We walk into the huge house and I'm just amazed.

"Bella?!?" I hear a female voice say.

OH no.

"Bella. This is my wife Veronica." My dad introduces us.

"Nice to meet you." I try to shake her hand but she brings me into a hug.

Wow. Friendly.

"The kids are sleeping but they can't wait to meet you!! You should go get some rest. I'll guide you to your room." She says grabbing my suitcase.

"I got it it's fine." I say tryna grab my bag but she doesn't let me.

She takes me to one of the many rooms they have up stairs and holy sh*t it is huge!!

"Thank you! Have a goodnight" I say and she tells me the same.

I grab my phone and text my mom.

To Mom: Hey mom I just got to dad's home. It is huge!!! By the way I have something to tell you. Well have a goodnight love you!!xx

I unpack some pajamas and crawl into bed. It's been a long day. I just want to rest. I lay down close my eyes and just let my sleep take me away....