14

*Bella's POV*

It's been a week since all the mess has happened. The drama with my friends and Shawn is over. I feel so much better. Shawn and I have had many adventures since then. My friends come over once in a while. Shawn still stays in his room though, it's not like they're bonding. He doesn't want to do that. I just tell them that it's better for everyone if he stays in his room. At times I felt like they just wanted to come because they knew that he was here, but I mean they don't even talk to him.

Gladly nothing has changed between Shawn and I after I told him I had feelings for him. Although I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back because he didn't say anything that night. I just wish I can know what all those kisses meant.

Currently the girls are at my house. I asked my mom if she could be here early. I don't want anything getting too crazy again. The girls really seem to respect Shawn's privacy and I like that. Not so surprised about Linda and Sophie, I'm more surprised about Hannah. I know Hannah is in love with him and would do whatever to spend a moment with him. It took more time for her to forgive me. Not sure why because I just did it for her favorite pop star. At times I wish she could understand that she just loves him because of who she see's on the media. On the other hand somebody like me that actually spends time with him, I feel like I can actually say that I truly like him. But I will not tell the girls. I act the same, like before he was here. I wasn't a fan of him. I really wasn't. I keep the same character now.

"I'm going to go to the restroom." Linda says excusing herself.

We all nod and continue our conversation.

"So how's wrestling been going?" Hannah asks me.

"Good slash tiring??" I say making it sound like a question.

"But you always go back to it." Sophie says.

I've been doing swim and wrestling since my freshman year. I would always complain how tiring they both are but each season I would always go back.

"You've got a point." I giggle. "Don't get me wrong. I love my sports, they're just so tiring!" I complain.

"I seriously can't wait for winter formal!! I loved the theme you guys picked!" Sophie tells me.

This year the leadership class chose winter formal to be masquerade themed. A legit masquerade though with dress code and all.

"Just got to look for dates." Linda says coming down stairs.

"She's right." Hannah says.

"Sophie be my date." I say.

"Why don't you go with Chris?!?! I'm sure he's going to ask you." Sophie says.

"Who's Chris?" My mom asks budding into our conversation.

"No one mom." I say.

"Oh trust me Ms.Reese it's someone." Hannah says.

There is no way I would go to the dance with Chris. I never even gave him a certain answer to his "hanging out" request. Highly doubt he'll ask me for winter formal. Even if he did ask me, it'll be a straight up no.

"Come on Bella tell her who Chris is!" The girls tell me.

I roll my eyes and say, "Chris is a football player from school. Apparently he likes me. He asked me to hang out once but I didn't even give him a serious answer." I explain to my mother.

"Oh okay then. I see." My mother says.

"It's nothing" I tell her.

"Well ladies. It's time to go." My mother says.