24

*Shawn's POV*

*Thanksgiving Day*

The week is almost over. It's Thursday today. Three or two more days till I have to go. Depends on when Bella comes back. I'm thinking about being here the day she arrives. I want to see her again. I miss her so much.

I blocked her out of my life over something so stupid. She thinks I hate her and I hate making her feel that way.

I've been working on a new song these past few days. It's about Bella. I'm thinking about playing after we have our Thanksgiving dinner. Yes, I'm spending Thanksgiving dinner with Alessia instead of my family. But my mom understood I told her she was alone didn't have anyone else.

"Good morning," I say entering the kitchen. "I'm ready to help."

"And I'm ready for your help." Alessia laughs.

We make a quick breakfast then start cleaning around the house. Later on, we're going to start preparing the music for tonight.

"So how's your song coming together?" Alessia asks me.

"It's coming out pretty good. It's almost done." I smile.

.

.

It's

12 pm and we're starting to work on the turkey. We're not going to make a lot since it's just two of us.

"I'm going to start on the mash potatoes," I tell Alessia and start gathering the ingredients.

*Bella's POV*

Today is Thanksgiving and in this family, they don't make the dinner themselves. They have people make it for them. My dad's family celebrates Thanksgiving by throwing a huge party where they invite all friends, family, and business partners. They call it the "Night of Thanks" ball.

So Noah and I are in the arcade playing a few games.

"Hey, thanks for last night. I had tons of fun, and thank you for hearing me out."

"Anything for family." He glances a smile.

After we had the talk last night we got watched some movies then got into the pool at night.

"Do you know what you're going to wear for tonight?" I ask him.

"A suit." He says. "And you?"

"I have no idea. I have nothing. Dad mentioned a stylist but I don't know."

"Want to go shopping for something?" Noah says.

"Is anything opened? It's Thanksgiving." I say.

"Yeah. I know a mall that's opened." He says.

"Alright. Let's go." I say as we start to exit the arcade room.

"Where are you guys going?" Our father asks.

"To the mall." Noah responds.

"Alright. Are you going to shop for clothes for tonight or you going to wait for the stylist?." My dad asks.

"We're going to get something." I say.

"I think I might get something as well." Noah tells him.

I go up to my room and grab a purse and meet Noah in his car. We get in the car and Noah starts to drive.

"I'm going to take you to a mall I know you're going to love!" Noah tells me.

"Yay!" I say and laugh. "I haven't been to the mall in a while. The last time I went it was with.." I say remembering it was with Shawn.