04

*Bella's POV*

Today Shawn woke up with a lot of attitude. No idea what crawled up his bed. During breakfast, he threw a fit complaining about eating the same thing for breakfast.

Bro, you aren't even at your own house. You have no right to complain. I don't care how famous and good looking you think you are.

It's Sunday afternoon and this boy is locked up in his room. My mom left to work. She's always working...

I knock on Shawn's door and no answer. I knock again and no answer again. I turn the knob and the door opens. Ah, he didn't lock it.

"Get out." He says.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask Shawn.

"Just get out." He repeats.

"It's my house." I say.

"I f*cking know that. But this is where I can have my personal damn space." He mutters.

Okay, he has a point.

"Stop with the 'it's my house' bullsh*t. I f*cking get it." Shawn tells me.

"Why are you in such a bad mood today?!" I raise my voice.

"Because you're a f*cking annoying b*tch!" Shawn gets up yelling.

I feel my eyes get watery but I don't cry. Not in front of him.

"You're no one to call me a b*tch. I have no idea what's your freaking problem. I come in here trying to be nice and you just go off. What is it? Do you want to go home or what?"

"YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE MY NEEDS! I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS LIFESTYLE. YOU GUYS HAVE NOTHING." He yells coming closer to me.

"WELL IM SORRY WE'RE NOT RICH. IM SORRY WE DON'T HAVE WHAT FREAKING PLEASES YOU. WE'RE NOT YOU SHAWN! WE DON'T HAVE YOUR LIFESTYLE AND WE NEVER WILL. IM SORRY YOUR LIFE IS SO HORRIBLE RIGHT NOW. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE TO BE HERE." I yell back.

"No wonder you don't want people to know the real you." I say.

He gets a few inches into my face, "GET OUT!" He yells lifting his arm up.

I flinch and run out of his room, I go into mines and I feel a tear come out. No, don't cry Bella.

I laid down on my bed and felt my eyes slowly close.

.

.

"Honey wake up. I'm home." I feel my mom softly shake me.

I yawn and sit up. "Hi, mom."

"Common let's go to the kitchen."

I go to the kitchen with my mom and she tells me to take a seat.

"I never really told you the reason why Shawn is here." Mom says.

Shawn. Shawn. Shawn. I feel like everything around here is about him now.

"And I know that this must be hard for you because he's a celebrity. He's known everywhere and if we're not careful sooner or later the media will find out where he is. Girls at your school will suddenly want to be your friend so they can get closer to him." She continues.

True.

"But he's a human just like the rest of us, and like everyone else he has problems. One of those problems is money. He's obsessed with it but he doesn't appreciate anything he has. You can say he's stuck up and unappreciative..." She tells me.

You're not wrong mom.

"So his mom called me and asked if he can stay with us for a while so he can appreciate what he has. I accepted because his mom and I are really good friends. We know each other since middle school." My mom finishes.