03

*Bella's POV*

So Shawn Mendes is going to be living with me for... I don't even know how long. Another girl would think it's a dream come true but it's not for me. I'm not a fan and I don't enjoy the obsession every girl has with him. Every girl at my school, including my friends, are in love with him. I don't see the big fuzz about him. The guy can't even pick up his own damn plate!

"What did you just tell me?" I question him.

Please tell me I heard wrong.

"I said, aren't you supposed to do that?" Shawn repeats himself.

Are you freaking kidding me.

"No. I'm not servant." I say putting my plate in the sink. "Pick it up and place it in the sink. It's not that hard." I tell Shawn.

"No." He says crossing his arms like a little kid.

What a stuck up teenage boy.

"Well I'm not going to do it, and you're definitely not going to leave that there." I start raising my voice.

"I never pick up my plate. Delia always does it for me." He says walking into the living room.

I go follow him and say, "I'm not Delia! And Delia isn't here."

Delia must be his servant. Poor her.

"You can be the new Delia." He says proudly.

Oh hell no.

"Shawn. You're in my house eating my food, so go pick up your plate right now. I'm not your servant and I'm never going to be your servant. Learn some damn manners and pick it up." I feel myself getting heated.

*Shawn's POV*

I can feel Bella getting heated. She's getting really mad.

"Are you just going to stand there now?" She asks me.

I look into her eyes and she gives me attitude. She walks towards me and stands behind me. I feel her hands touch my back and she starts pushing me into the kitchen. She grabs my hand and makes me grab the plate, she pushes me in front of the sink and I drop the plate in.

"Was that so hard?!" She rolls her eyes.

"If you would've asked nicely then it would've been different." I smile.

"You're going to be a pain in the ass." Bella sighs.

"You'll get to love me." I laugh.

"I cringe every time you talk." She leaves to the living room.

I follow her and take a seat next to her.

"So are you going to tell me about yourself?" I ask her.

"Why would you want to know about me? You're a famous dude. Aren't you supposed to be out with you're celebrity friends doing things?" Bella says.

Bella oh Bella.

I laugh and repeat myself, "So are you going to tell me about yourself?"

"My name is Bella Maeve Reese. I'm seventeen. I go to Erickson high and I'm on the dance and color guard team. " Bella tells me. "and can you guess what is one of the songs the dance team is doing? Of course 'Treat you Better' by someone named Shawn Mendes."

"How do you do both color guard and dance at the same time?" I ask.

"I do the guard for football season and dance for basketball season." She says.

"What else?" I ask her.

"Not much really."

"How about your family?" I look at Bella.

"Oh it's just my mom and I. Haha. A tiny little family." She looks down at the floor. "How about you?" Bella asks me.

"Well I'm eighteen. My career is singing. I started off on an app called vine. If you don't know what that is it's where you can make a video of six seconds and post it. I would make videos of me singing and then I went off to a tour called magcon. There was twelve of us, and we were great friends. My career started growing big and magcon finished and we all parted our ways. I started going on tour and making great music. My songs were becoming hits. The one that really grew big was stitches." I tell Bella.

"How about your family?" She asks.

"It's my mom, father, sister, and I. My sister is thirteen years old. She's young." I say.

"Can you tell me about yourself and not the Shawn that's all over the media?" Bella asks me.

"Well... A lot of girls like me." I say.

I don't know what to tell her.

"Pretty sure I know that. How about something that I don't know?"

"I can't tell you who I really am. You'll go tell your little fan girl friends."

"I guess." She says lifting an eyebrow.

"So what are we going to do today?"

"Nothing." She says turning the television.

"What?" I say confused.

"You can borrow my laptop, we can play board games. That's pretty much it." She says switching channels.

"That's boring."

"That's what every teenager does. Except board games. We pretty much spend all our time on the internet." She tells me.

"What the f*ck. Are you serious?!?" I exclaim.

"Yup." Bella nods her head.

"Wow. Low lifes."

"I'm sorry Mendes. Not everyone goes on tours like you do."

"Obviously. But how about going out? Going to places. Driving around looking at the beautiful surroundings. Taking aesthetic pictures. Going to restaurants, going shopping!" I tell Bella.

"I wish everyone had your mindset Shawn. I wish everyone actually had the money to afford that. We're not all you. We all don't have the same opportunity as you. We're not all as lucky as you." She half smiles.

"You can work for it..." I say awkwardly.

"You don't understand. But anyways let's play board games. You have played board games right?" Bella tells me.

"No..."

Awkward.

"I'll teach you." Bella says and gets up from the couch.

She comes back with a game named "Sorry." Bella places it on the table and takes it out.

"Is it too late now to say sorry." I sing out loud.

"Vocals man vocals." Bella giggles.

"Thought you weren't you a fan?" I smirk.

"I'm not." She chuckles. "Just have to admit that you do have a great singing voice."

"Come on. Just admit it. You think you're my number one fan." I smile widely.

"Never in a million years." Bella says.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Third chapter! Aye lit. What do you guys think so far? Tell me what you think.

I have a question. Favorite Shawn Mendes song? Mines is Mercy!

For the next chapter to be uploaded let's do 3 votes and the comments!

Thanks love!

07/21/17

-Ana