15

*Bella's POV*

"So how'd the hike go last night?" My mother asks us at breakfast.

"It went great." Shawn says smiling at me.

"Very tiring though. My legs hurt so bad. I feel like if I was dancing all night." I smile back at him.

"That's why I didn't go." My mother smiles at both of us.

"You wouldn't have handled mom." I say laughing.

"Both of you guys are little devils." My mom says grabbing her stuff. "Goodbye." She waves at us.

"Bye." We both say and continue to eat our breakfast.

I look over to Shawn and he looks so cute eating his cereal.

Why do I think everything he does is so cute?!?

I get up and walk over to him, he sits me on his lap and I kiss him.

Our soft lips locked together. My stomach goes crazy over the feeling of him.

We part away and he smiles at me.

"See you when I come back from school." I say and grab my backpack.

I leave and meet Sophie in the front.

"Hey." I say happily.

She greets me back and we walk to school.

*Shawn's POV*

I finally confessed my feelings to Bella. It felt great doing that. It happened on the best night ever.

She made it so amazing. I'm really happy I told her how I felt. I wonder where we stand.

I finish my cereal and wash the plates. I'm really tired from yesterday. Most likely I'll just rest the whole day today. My legs are killing me. I will never forget last night.

I go into my room and clean up the mess I have. I lay down and turn the t.v on.

*Bella's POV*

Sophie and I arrive school just when the bell rings. I go directly to my first period which is English. Today I have an essay to present.

I go into class and sit in my seat.

"I hope everyone has their essays ready because we're starting right away!" My teacher says.

I'm so ready for this presentation.

.

.

The bell dismissing second period rings. I start walking to my third period but first I have to go to my locker. I reach my locker and open it. Chris is not so far away talking on the phone. He looks at me and winks. I leave and pass by him

"Yeah I got the address." I hear Chris say over the phone.

I walk to my third period and wait for the bell to ring.

------

The bell rings and everyone is dismissed to lunch. I had to miss out on my fourth period cause I had to help with something apart of leadership. I walk out of the office and start walking to the lunch tables. I notice people keep looking at me and whispering to one and another, I ignore it and keep walking. Probably not about me anyway.

I reach my table and only see Hannah and Linda there.

"Hey where's Sophie?" I asked them as I take a seat.

"She left home early." Linda says giving me a nasty eye.

Hannah and her get up and start walking away.