18

*Bella's POV*

"HE'S NOT HERE ANYMORE!" I yell. "That's all they want!" I run to the door.

"Bella!"

I turn the knob opening the door wide open.

The paparazzi quickly rush over to me snapping picture causing me to almost go blind. THey start throwing all these questions at the same time I'm not even sure what to say.

"BACK AWAY OR I WON'T TALK!" I yell.

They still didn't listen.

"IF YOU GUYS DON'T BACK AWAY I'LL GO BACK INSIDE!" I yell once again.

These damn people are almost entering my house. Luckily they listened this time. Everyone starts slowly moving back and a wave of fear hits my body.

Bella what did I just do?!!?

Remember he came over to help with personal stuff and what we had was nothing, our moms have known each other for a long time.

At this point I'm in the middle of my front yard with a ton of paps surrounding me. I turn back to look at my door and my mom nods her head.

She knows what I'm about to do.

"Where's Shawn?!!?"

"Bella! Over here!"

"Look this way Bella!"

"How do you feel about being exposed?!"

"Shawn isn't here anymore.... He left last night." I tell them.

"Can you tell us what happened between you guys?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"How do you guys know each other?"

"Shawn came over a few weeks ago because he was going to help my mom with some personal stuff. Our mothers have known each other for a long time. But I didn't know Shawn. He was just some random kid that was known by every one who came into my home. As the days went by Shawn and I got to know each other and we got along really well.. He's an amazing and such caring person. All people including you guys see is how you guys portray them. I was lucky enough to get to know the real Shawn Mendes." I felt my eyes get watery.

"What about that video?!"

"And the kiss?!"

"Face us!"

"What happened between Shawn and I in the video meant nothing." I lie.

It meant something. It was something special. I hate having to lie about it. The only reason I'm doing this is for Shawn.

"But you guys kissed."

"It meant nothing." I say and turn to go back into my house.

They all start rushing to their tracks.

"We gotta edit this right away!" I hear some shout.

In a blink of an eye they were all gone, and all I had to do was go say some bullshit lie.

Me expressing myself about Shawn wasn't a lie. Me saying that whatever happened between was us was nothing was definitely a huge lie.

How can Shawn live this life style?

"I'm sorry mom I just had to." I tell her.

"I understand." She closes the door. "Your principal called."

"Oh no."

"He wants to talk to me. Well us."

"When?" I ask.