Ch. 7

(Alex's P.O.V)

   Haya was acting strange lately around Jeff. We have only been living in the house with them all for about two weeks. I sat and played video games with Ben and Sally as E. Jack, L. Jack and Haya all played tag around the house...childish much? Jeff and Smile played fetch in the yard and Slendy and Grinny both watched us play on the Xbox.

    Haya got tired and left the other two to play by themselves and I soon went to go get something to eat. Smile came trotting into the kitchen and begged for my apple. I gave him his own and walked back into the living room to find Haya in tears, Ben holding her, and Jeff saying sorry over and over as Slendy, Grinny, and the rest gathered around to see what was going on.

  Jeff had lashed his knife across her cheek.

  " H-haya Im sorry!" She shook her head and stomped upstairs while Smile walked swiftly behind her. I sat there confused but Sally pulled me aside and told me everything.

   " Jeff came in and was mad. Haya had a smarty attitude and he didn't like it so he gave her a warning. She kept it up and he snapped and cut her. She shouldn't have pushed him..." I gave Jeff a death glare and he, for once, looked scared. I walked up and punched his gut and then walked up to my sister.

   She was in her room and let me in, of course, Smile followed and sat on the bed. She cried on my shoulder as I spoke to her softly. Did I really want her to kill Jeff? No! Of course not! I mean he deserves it but no one needs to die by peoples hands. I know I now live with killers but for now me nor Haya are one of them.

  Haya got up and cleaned the cut as I walked back downstairs. Jeff looked mad as I sat next to Ben and Sally. Sally and I watched Ben hunt on Zelda. At some point of the night I fell asleep.

  I woke up with Sally's head on my shoulder. I kindly put her head on the passed out Ben. I went to Slendy and helped him cook. The rest of the day was calm and quite boring....

( Thank you guys for the reads! I love all of you have and hopefully will read this. <3 ya!)