ch. 13

( Ok soo...ima just keep Jeff the mushy killer I have been keeping him but you will find him a bit colder :3)

  I looked at her and she ran right to me. She ran into my arms with so much trust it was almost sickening. Did I love her? Yes. Did I care for her and Alex? Yes. But did I want to ever show it? Hell no. So I pushed her back and Ben caught her. Her eyes where filled with shock, pain, and sadness that hurt me to see.

  " Jeff! What in the world was that for?!" She asked on the verge of tears. I shook my head and went upstairs to my room and slammed the door. Slender tried talking to me both mentally and face to face but I wouldn't answer him at all. I was mad at myself and mad at...well myself. So I did the only thing I knew how to do. Kill. She was in her bed asleep with tears on her cheeks making her hair stick to her face. She looked so beautiful and I couldn't stand it! I brought out my knife and the sound woke her up. Be for she looked at me I slipped out of her room and to my room were I pretended to had been sitting at the foot of my bed watching YouTube. She came in with out a knock and I jumped a little. No it didn't scare me....she just...startled me.

 " Jeff? Why are you still up? And why do you have MY laptop?!" She grabbed the laptop from me and I just now saw the lime stripes going down the silver color. " And why did you push me away?"

 " Because. I...I do---"

 " Is it because you don't love me? I...I knew I shouldn't have told myself you did. I knew it was to good to be true." She wiped a few tears away from her eyes and bit her lip to stop crying.

 " n-no! Its because I didn't want to show it." I said the truth.  Typical girl..no offence girls.

  " Yea right. If you really did love me you would have showed it."

  " I do love you Hay! Trust me." I spoke the truth again...god two times in a row what's up with me today?!

  " Show me." She demanded. I stood and she slowly started to back away. I took the laptop from her and placed it on the bed. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

  " Is this good enough for you?" I asked be for I made are lips meet. She blushed and closed her eyes. I tried to close mine but you know....no eyelids...I backed away after a few seconds of no response. " I guess it isn't. Just go. Go back to sleep!" I shouted and turned around. She still stood there shocked. " I said go!" I yelled and pushed her. She landed right at the door. I pushed her out and she fell on her back. She looked at me and then got up, slapped me, then walked to her room.

  ----The next night!----

    I was just about to sleep when the pain of what I did last night came back. I was going to end it. And it would end tonight. I snuck into her room and found her just as she was the night be for. I did the same and be for she could scream or push me away or even talk I clamped my hand over her mouth and brought out my knife fully.

  " Shhh.." I whispered quietly as she started crying more than likely knowing this was the end of her short life. In fact I plainly saw every thing that flashed in front of her eyes, her life, the thoughts, dreams, wishes, fears, hopes, wants, and what she wanted for Alex. " Go to sleep Hayhay." I said in a creepy cutesy way and simply slid my knife into her stomach as I did that night. I then let her go limp and jumped out the window. I heard a faint scream and then yells and shouts as I sprinted away from the house and into the dark deep woods.