ch. 27

( Author's P.O.V )

 Haya lost her uncle by now, it was around midnight and she was walking threw the woods. She didn't find the need to sleep, eat, or drink seeing that she would probably just get sent back. Haya didn't want to go back, she wanted to not only be by herself for a while but also show herself that she could survive alone.

 Jeff lay on the couch, he missed Haya so much., and even more so sense he left her to rot in that mental hospital. Slender man, Laughing, Eyeless, and Ben all went along with there days with a little bit of sadness. Alex sat in his bed all day, never to come out unless it was important and not even then would he care. Sally and Smile both tried to get him out but they couldn't. At one point he and everyone worried, he didn't come out to eat, go to the bathroom, nothing.

 Haya had a bad feeling held in the back of her mind. 1. She was away from her baby daddy. 2. she was wondering around in Slender's woods ALONE. 2. she could be found/ killed by anyone at any second.

 ( Haya's P.O.V )

 I groaned as my feet acted from the walking. My stomach growled from not eating. Dude...life sucks right now.

 " Ooof! " I said as a branch slapped my face. I hate the woods now! After so many more hours the sun came up. I yawned and shook my head as I felt my eyes start to close. I heard a person yell my name and ran away only to crash into a young girl about my age. She had black ha---wait I've already described her! Derp!...it was Jane. I gasped and before I could run away she grabbed my wrist.

 "Nope! " She then took out a rag and held it over my mouth. My vision was blurry as I breathed in the sent. Soon everything was black.

 " Wake up sleepy head! " A sing-song voice called. My eyes stung as the light shot into them. I sucked in my surroundings and recognized quickly. The weapons on the walls, the flickering lights, the woman that stood in front of me. I remembered my last in counter with her as if it was yesterday. She chuckled as she walked up to me with a smirk on her black painted lips. I growled and tried to kick at her but my feet where tied up. My hands where too so I couldn't move.

 " Let me go..please? " I begged. She giggled.

 " And why would I do that? " She asked.

 " Because....Because I just lost my baby girl! " I chocked on my own tears. She stopped giggling..she stopped everything. Her smirk went away and her eyes filled with tears.

 " I know how it feels...your not the only one. " Her voice turned shaky and for the first time I saw a weaker, softer side of Jane.

 " Please..just let me down at the least. " I asked. She nodded and let me down. As soon as she backed up I hugged the evil girl that stood crying.

 " It was Jeff's..right? and wasn't her name..Lilly? " She asked I backed up at the info she had. I then remembered Alex was dating her daughter for a small amount of time. I nodded and Jane smiled a weak smile. " Ima let you go..but if you dare tell anyone I wi--"

 " I wont tell Jane. I promise. " I then walked myself away from that place leaving Jane behind. 

 I was walking around again just adventuring when I heard something...it sounded like a small ' He comes '...

 ( Ello ppl! Hope you guys have had a amazing week/ day! Thank you soo much for the reads! I didn't even think I would have had maybe like 20 and now its like Wow! I <3 ya soo much! )