ch. 20

( Alex's P.O.V )

  Me and Haya haven't really been talking sense that night I ran away. Me and Sally are getting close and I...I think I l-love her. I mean the way her green eyes sparkle when we play or she's exited. The way her hair sways when she runs through the woods. It drives me crazy and I can tell she likes me because she has said it to Jeff and I heard. I brushed my light brown hair out of my brown eyes and smiled as I chased Sally ( I don't know if I described Alex yet but hey that's is look and if you wonna stick to the one I may have witten they go ahead). Sally climbed a tree and I followed. We sat on a branch and talked for hours till Uncle Slendy came for us.

 He had put a force field for me and Sally so we wouldn't go off to far and we didn't mind. Be for we walked in the house I couldn't control myself and I grabbed Sally's hand. She didn't even try to flinch away and acted like it was normal. We separated and went to are different rooms. I listened to music on my Ipod. I heard a knock and yelled 'open' I was surprised to see Laughing come in.

 " Hey Alex, Haya was going to come in here but I told her I would. I've noticed you and Sally are....close? Is there anything I should know about?" He asked while he sat in my computer chair. I shook my head and turned my music off. " Ohh...well I saw you and her held hands when you walked in..is there something between you two that may be more than friends? Like any crushes?"

 " Well...She did say she liked me to Jeff and I heard it. And I kinda have a crush on her...why?" I asked confused.

 " Ohh no reason, just wanted to know." He shook his head. He then walked out of my room and I heard a small giggle from a little girl. I knew right then he wanted to know for Sally. I chuckled to myself and continued to listen to music.

  ( Haya's P.O.V )

  I layed my head on Jeff's chest as we watched a movie and started to fall asleep. He shook me awake and I jumped up.

 " Jeffy! I wonna go do sometin!" I begged as I followed him into the kitchen. He made himself a sandwich and we went for a walk. I was scared because Slendy was hunting and Jeff said to stay close to him.

 I was a few feet away from the tree he was peeing on when I was pulled into the air by a slick black thing. Jeff freaked out and took his knife out but it was to late....I was already getting pulled apart.

 " SLENDY!!" I screeched and soon I was in half. I passed out while seeing Slendy come to and Jeff freak out. He picked me up and held me together and I passed out after that.

 ( Hey guys! My new story Perfect Level is up! Thanks for all the reads and I love all of you. I would love ya more of you read my other story and maybe comment? <3 ya! also sorry for de short chapter!)