ch. 8

( Haya's P.O.V...sorry about jumping to all of the Point of Views so much!)

    I was talking a walk in the forest when a twig snapped behind me. I swung around and gasped as I was pushed to the ground. I was about to punch the man on top me but I saw it was Jeff. I sighed and pleaded for him to let me up. Him being him he said no and sat on my stomach like I was a chair. I pushed him off and got up.

   " Oww! That hurt...I'm telling!" He wined like a 5 year old.

   " Come on Jeffery...it was maybe two inches...don't be a baby about it." I teased. He growled at what I called him but I know he didn't mind. After about 5 hours of talking, eating apples, and walking we finally got home and sad to say but Jeff isn't as bad as he sounds. We came in through the door and I was tackled by Alex with a hug.

 " Sissy! I thought you where dead! Are you ok? We couldn't find you any were!" He said in a rush. Jeff laughed and I giggled.

   " Al we where just in the woods I'm fine. And if I wasn't Jeff would have came and told you. Right Jeff?" He stopped laughing and nodded then snickered. Alex calmed down and we walked into the living room to see what everyone was doing. Jeff got tackled by Sally and she asked the same question just as fast as Alex. Jeff, being a goofball, made up this crazy adventure that Sally loved. I smiled and how kind he was to Sally and thought maybe my plan wont just be a plan...maybe it will be real..

   Sally, Alex, Slendy, Ben, and Smile all went to bed due to Slendy's orders. Me, Jeff, E. Jack, L. Jack, and Grinny stayed up and talked.

   " So what ya wonna do?" I asked as the movie we where watching ended.

  " Uhmm..how about we go killing?" Laughing Jack asked. I gave him a worried look and he took it back by saying, " Orr we can try to prank Ben?" We all agreed on that and started are pranking.

    I sat behind a plant in the hallway and held a thin see threw rope as E. Jack sat across from me holding the other side. Ben stumbled down the hall and tripped on the rope. L. Jack and Jeff where at the end where they held a second rope for when he stood up off the mat we set down. He tripped again and his face landed in a bowl of cream. Me and E. Jack then ran to the end and when he looked up we sprayed crazy string on his face.

  He looked furious! He got up, and slipped back due to the cream. He screamed in fury and stopped off. We all giggled and ended up laughing on the floor. I went to get up and something made a squish sound. Everyone went wide eyed and then gasped. I looked down and saw what had happened....

   There, in my stomach, Was a Zelda sword. I looked up and saw a sorrowful Ben. My legs shook, pain settled in, and blackness surrounded me vision. I sunk to the floor as my Creepy Pasta family surrounded me in shock. Last person I saw was a very blurry Alex screaming my name as he was pulled away by a little girl...

  ( Thanks for all de reads! <3 ya!)