Ch. 21

( Jeff's P.O.V )

 Slendy has been upset over what he did to Haya. I have been by her limp body's side all this time. I barely get up or eat or sleep...well I cant really sleep so that isn't a but difference. There's times where I believe that she wont wake up, and there's times where I just want to dig her a grave right then. But then there's times where I know she's still there, that she is so close to waking up, that she is trying to wake herself up. Its been about 3 months sense the accident. Alex hasn't seen his sister in for ever. Its sad really, He wont even bring her up or ask how she's doing or even act like he has a sister.

 I watched as her chest fell and raised in an endless repeat. She seemed so peaceful and it hurt to see her so pale, so limp, and so drained. Ben couldn't look at her, he said seeing her in this state made him think of Lilac, and she was torn apart. Every time he tried he would start crying. Laughing, Masky, Eyeless, and Hoodie would switch places with me when I needed to eat or pee or sleep a bit. They all felt bad for me, for Haya, and for Alex.

 " Jeff, May I have a word with you?" Masky asked from the doorway. I nodded and Laughing took my place.

 " What's up Mask?" We went down the hall a bit and he stopped, I also stood still.

 " Slendy has been watching her on her recovery. He says she may not make it, And if she does it would be best if she and Alex moved back into town and stayed away from all of us." He said as he took his mask off to wipe the sweat off his face. I was taken back and almost stumbled back.

 " Why?? Sh-she has to stay!" I whispered only loud enough for him to hear. I loved Haya to much to let her go in anyway at all.

 " I'm sorry but its Slendy's orders." He then walked away and left me to slide down the wall and think things through.

 ( Haya's P.O.V )

 I followed them into the hall and heard everything.

 " No! I don't wonna leave! Please!...Ohh dang it! Thay cant hear me :/. " I started crying and tugging on Masky's shirt but it didn't work. I calmed down and as Jeff slid down the wall I copped him and side hugged him.

 " Its ok Jeff...I'll wake up soon and I promise you I wont leave. Not even if Slendy forces me to. I'll stay for you." I said out loud, I felt him hear me and he looked in my direction. I suddenly heard Ben scream.

 " SHE'S AWAKE!!" He screamed. I started to fade away and I appeared in the room were Jeff was sprinting in and to my side, Ben was grinning and on my other side, and the rest was at the foot of the bed. I ignored the pain and hugged Jeff tightly.

 " I wont leave you Je--"

 " I know..I heard you." He smiled. I saw a small boy running my way and I let Jeff go. I grin spread across my face and I engulfed Alex in a hug ignoring the ripping pain in my stomach. It took me a second to relies what he was doing. I pushed him back and looked down. I now knew I was only wearing a bra and underwear...nice to know while all these boys looked at me. The stiches that wrapped around my waste were cut loose with a knife half way through.

 " A-Alex why?" I said as I started to bleed and the pain started to spread.

 " I don't want a sister anymore...I wish you were dead...I did this for my own good." He said as if this was normal.

 " Alex! Come o---AHHHH!!!!" I screamed and arched my back off the bed. The pain was horrid and Alex only made it worse. He stabbed me right were Jeff had. Everyone gasped and rushed for me. Jeff tried to say something but all I could do was stare at Alex in shock and hatred. I didn't pass out at all that time, nor did I feel pain at all. I just stared at Alex and he stared back.

 ( Ooooo! Alex is bein bad...and Haya is no longer feeling pain xD. Anyway! <3 you all and pwease read meh other story...please..please...please?? * Voice gets quieter and cuter the more I say it* :3 <3  ya!)