ch. 16

On the floor was a gutted Smile with a message on the wall saying ' I'm coming for you Haya <3 Jane!' I started shaking and I fell to the floor. As I hit it I saw Ben, Jeff, and Slendy all rush at me. Ben helped me up and Slendy took me away as Jeff ran to Smile. I was left on the couch with Laughing and Masky. I was crying into Laughing's chest as he held me. Masky got up and went to see how Smile was. I cried myself to sleep.

  I woke up and was handed a paper with some kind of list.

  " Slendy what is this for?" I asked taking the paper and rubbing my eyes.

  " its your schedule" He said and walked away. I looked around and found Laughing right under me passed out. I giggled and hugged him. He woke up and started tickling me. I fell on the floor and hit my head on the table.

 " hay! Are you ok?! I'm so sorry!" He hurried to my side and helped me up.

 " Heh yea..thanks and its fine" I said sheepishly. I picked up the paper and walked to my room. The mess was cleaned up and smile was walking around so there was nothing in there but my stuff. I looked at the paper and read it.

 Daily schedule

 - Wake up at 6:00

 - eat

 - get dressed

 - start school

 - eat lunch

 - finish school

 - train till dinner

 - eat dinner

 - train till 10:30 pm

 - study however much you need or have free time

 - get ready for bed

 - Have to be asleep at 1:30 am or will be made to.

  "wow" I muttered to myself. This was going to be a rough path I have set for myself. I hung it up on the wall by my computer and went downstairs to play video games. I was halfway to the living room when I noticed I still had on my PJ's. I jogged back up to my room.

 I pulled out some blood red shorts and red tank top with a white T-shirt. I then pulled on some white convers and then ran down the stairs. When I turned the corner Jeff's eyes lit up. Laughing and him both looked me up and down. I gave Laughing a hug again and Jeff a quick kiss and then sat next to Ben.

 " I call a re-match!" I said picking up a controller.

 " Well.. miss perfect wants a re-match. Ok but only because I can beat you again." Ben snickered.

 " We'll see who wins." I challenged.

 " So if we are going to do this I want something worth winning for." Ben said bored. I thought for a second..

 " What do you want?" I asked. He had a smug look spread across his face.

 " You to slap Jeff and I you win I will eat the hottest thing in the fridge."

 " You're on!" I giggled and we started playing Star Wars. I won and Me, Laughing, Jeff, Masky, and Hoodie all followed Ben into the kitchen. He went through the fridge and found a ghost pepper.

 " Awww....I-I take it back!" He pleaded. I shook my head and he gave me the cutest saddest look I ever saw. He ate it and started jumping I started laughing so did the rest. " OWWW!! IT BURNS!!" He started tearing up and the rest laughed harder and harder. At the point wear he was crying I stopped laughing.

 " Come here Ben." I said as I held a glass of milk. He gulped it down and told me to give him more. I did and he chugged it down. After a few glasses of milk he settled down. The rest were laughing so hard and I felt bad for the red-faced elf that stood bent over coughing and crying.

 "Hay!" I yelled they all stopped but Ben kept coughing and wining. " Guys look at Ben! He is in pain. HE is crying! Its cool to laugh till someone starts crying and saying ow.." I said as I tried to help Ben. Jeff grew mad a jealous. Everyone left feeling ashamed. Me and Ben were the only two left in the kitchen.

 " Y-you know Haya...that was really sweat of you..Th-thank you." He said in between coughs and sniffles.

 " No problem Ben. It wasn't alright that they kept laughing while you sat there crying and choking and crying." I said as I hugged him. " Are you ok enough for me to go in there?" I asked holding him in the hug. He nodded and I let go. Be for I left I turned to him. " Ohh and here is for taking the pain so well" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out. Jeff and then were on the couch watching a movie. I sat next to Jeff and leaned on him. Ben came out and sat next to Sally who had Alex's arm around her.

That night Slendy said I start the stuff tomorrow. I fell asleep in the clothes I wore during the day just because I was to lazy to change. I fell asleep with Jeff's arm around my waste.

( Hey pplz! Thanks for de readzzz and I luv all of you who have and hopefully will read dis! And nu She is not cheating on Jeff she just gave Ben like a 'good job' cheek kiss not a ' I love you' one. <3 ya!)