ch. 14

( Haya's P.O.V)

  I was in constant pain. But not were I should have been but in my heart. It was as if there was a hole with everything spilling into it. My plan back fired. Instead of him in tears and heartbroken I was. Jeff hasn't been back sense and it as been almost a full year. It took longer to heal this time because when he stabbed he cut a small sliver of my heart and it hasn't healed yet. He also when he went to run he drug the knife a small bit. So this was ten times worse and I knew he would come back just not anytime soon.

  " Hay please! Eat something I beg of you." Laughing begged I giggled a bit and kissed his cheek.

  " I'm not hungry Laugh." He growled at the nickname and I giggled again. For some reason we just....fit like a puzzle he knew me better than I knew myself and I him. And for all of those who are wondering ' are they together??' no. Well yes but just until Jeff comes back. He is just helping me go along with the pain.

  " Please? Alex he would have wanted you to." My eyes became teary. About a month ago Jane came back...and Alex is now in a coma. Messed up right? He tried to take it back but I was already on my way to the kitchen so I didn't hear what he said.

  " Hey Masky!" I said as I hopped on his back. He screamed like a little girl and I jumped off. Me and Sally giggled and I got us both pudding. Me and Sally are like sisters now, Ben is like my brother, as well as Eyeless, Masky, and Hoodie. Slendy was more like a dad. And Laughing and Jeff well...ehh?

  " Haya may I see you for a second?" Slender came in and I nodded and followed him onto the porch.

  " What can I do for ya?" I asked in a pippy tone.

  " Well, we found Jeff...but he wont come back unless we send you. We would if we knew he wouldn't kill you. But we know him and he will try. So we are sending Smile, Eyeless Jack, and Ben with you and Jeff said alright. Do you wish to go?" He asked.

  " Yes! Slendy thank you!" I squeeled.

  " Don't thank me thank Laughing Jack." He then vanished and Laughing appeared right in front of me.

  " Thanks Jack" I said and hugged him. He hugged back and we both walked inside to do the planning.

  ----that night!---

    Ben was able to get Jeff on CleverBot and he told us to meet him were we found Jane. So here we are in the dark, four people going to meet a killer in a old mental place. We walked in and right there, in the flickering light in the middle of the hall on the floor was Jeff. He was sitting crisscross with his head down making his hair fall into his face and drenched in blood. He slowly looked up and smiled like crazy.

  " Ahh... I see you are better. How's...the rest?" He asked eyeing me up and down. I then remembered I had the dress I had on last time I was here.

 " Pretty good... Alex is in a coma..." Ben spoke for me. Jeff stood up and walked up to me. With out saying a word he kissed me like that night. Without thinking I kissed back and Ben broke us up." Haya! He tried to KILL you! And almost did! and you have Jack at home..." His voice faded out and Jeff grew cold.

  " What do you mean she has Jack?" he asked darkly. Ben explaned what he meant and Jeff relaxed. after the 3 hour walk home I rushed up to mine and Jack's room with Jeff. As soon as Jack saw Jeff you could see the sadness cloud his eyes. He let me go and told me he will be there if I need him. Jeff went to go clean up and I went to go to bed. This time I wasn't killed in my sleep :D

( Ello! thanks for reading! and thanks for who ever has and hopefully will read this. <3 Ya!)