ch. 17

I woke up and sneaked out of Jeff's arms at 6:00am like I had to and went to my closet to pick out clothes. I got out a black T-shirt that was baggy on me and some grey skinny jeans. I went to take off my shirt from yesterday but I remembered Jeff was right behind me. I sighed and stayed facing away from him and changed quickly. I turned to him after I was done and sighed in relief as he was still asleep. I slipped on some bright blue Toms and went downstairs to eat breakfast really fast.

  To my surprise I wasn't the only one up at this hour. Masky, Slendy, and Eyeless were all standing around the table quietly talking.

  " Good morning guys" I said quietly but cheerfully.

  " Good morning Haya" Slendy was the only one who said good morning...and that's odd because the other two have mouths...and he doesn't! They other two just waved. " There is some bacon and eggs in the microwave if you wish to eat that. But if so please leave enough for Jeff." I nodded and grabbed 2 strips of bacon and an scrambled egg. I sat down at the table and ate while the boys talked.

  " Haya you have some time be for school...do you want to go for a walk?" Asked Masky out of no were.

 " Sure just let me wash my dishes and we can go k?" I asked as I brought my plate and fork to the sink. He nodded and waited. After I was done I said I had to pee and he didn't wine. I rushed back downstairs while putting on my jacket and was ready to go. I ran out the door and found it to be beautiful out here. The ground was covered in leaves, there was a slight breeze and it was a bit nippy (as in cold). I loved fall and winter.

 When I was little I would go and spend hours and hours in the snow wile the others would be inside by the fireplace or in the warn house. And may I mind you it was like 20 decrease outside and I wouldn't even be cold. It was like I wasn't able to get cold. But when Summer hit I was the only kid inside and having a bad time. I would be sick all summer and there was multiple times I had to stay night after night in the hospital due to loss of fluid or vomiting or fever or even on the edge of an un-none death. I don't know how many times I would have the 'Fail Risk' bracelet on and no one know why I was dying. But as soon as they put anything cold in or on me I would be better and in the Winter I would be healthier than all the parents, kinds, animals, anyone in the hole world!

  " Hey Masky I-I don't feel so good.." I said as I fell to my knees. He gasped and rushed to my side. A green mist came out of my and I looked up at it. I looked at the tree and shot it. The mist went through the tree an made a hole in it and then destroyed the tree all together. I made it come back and it went into my skin and disappeared.

 " Ohh my god....H-haya lets go back to Slender." He said frightened. I stood up but was shaky. We sprinted home and he told me to wait on the porch steps. I did as I was told and waited while sitting on the bottom step and looked out into the wilderness. ' What was that?! How could I control it? And why in the hell did it come out of ME? Out of any other person it came out of me...thanks world. Its probably bad and evil....please god don't let Jeff freak out when he hears about it' I thought. I waited and waited and I started hearing yells and screams from inside the house. I knew it was Masky and Slender and Jeff but I stayed put until someone came out. Thinking it was Jeff or the others it wasn't. I got stabbed and I passed out.

 ( Ello people! Hope ya like it I may update latter today I may not but thank you so much for all the reads and I love all of you who have read this to make me have all the reads. <3 ya!)