ch. 15

I lay in bed all day sick with some sort of flu. Jeff helped me get into a white night gown and then put me back in bed.

  " Ehhh!! Jeffy!! I'm sick help!" I wined and flung my arm out. I felt it hit something and then heard a groan come from Jeff. I sat up and sat on my knees and put my hands on my mouth. He sat there holding his face. " Jeff! I'm sorry...please be ok?" I leaned forward and removed one of his hands. He was fine! Next thing I knew he was above me and I had horrible back pain.

  " Hay! Oh my god i'm sorry!" Jeff got up and picked me up only to fail and drop me on the bed and then fall on me. He just so happened to land with his face right above mine leaving us both shocked. He leaned forward and kissed me lightly and we heard a 'ewww' come from the door way.

  " Eww!! Uncle Slendy! Jeffy and Haya are kissin!!" She yelled. Both of are faces light up...well mine did Jeff's face only hade a shade of pink; on the other hand, I was left a deep shade of red. He shrugged and kissed me again briefly and we heard a camera click. We both got up and I shot right to the bathroom and he chased Hoodie.

  " Owwweeee...ehhh..." I cried on the bathroom floor after I threw up my insides. Jeff came rushing in as he heard me crying.

  " Aww pour babeh is cryin cause of a wittle fwu" He chuckled as he picked me up. I was gently placed on the bed and this time nothing happened only he did get a text and almost drop me. I took his phone and answered back ' Sorry cant join ya taking care of my girlfriend <3' He blushed as he saw what I sent. I didn't relies what I put until he started blushing.

  " Jeff shoo I need to shleep!" I said in a kidish way. He walked out and I rolled over facing the wall and started thinking. Four hours latter I had a knock on my door and I saw Sally come in. I rolled over to face her and she had the biggest grin a little girl could have.

  " Hayhay! Alex is awake!!!" She squeeled (Spell check?). Without thinking I sprung out of bed and sprinted to were Alex was. I stopped in the door way and my nightgown swayed along with my hair. He was sitting up and he looked depressed as he stared at the floor. He looked up and you could just see the happiness spread through his hole body. I run and hugged him and he hugged back.

  " Alex..I-I missed you...d-don't leave me again...please" I cried into his shoulder.

  " I wont Sissy I promise." He promised trying to sound like he was strong but really he was about to cry and I could tell. I got off him and wiped my eyes. I told him to rest and I went back to my room to sleep. When I got back I gasped at the gruesome sight that lay on my bed. It was......

          ( Hey people!!! sorry for de cliff hanger butt...heh butt...I have to think of what to do xD Anyway I hope you like it! Love you guys who have and hopefully will read this! also thank you so much for all of the reads I love you guys soo much!! <33 ya!!)