ch. 10

I went downstairs to find Alex on the floor being pinned down by Ben. I ran to him And pushed him off Alex, pinned him to the wall and held my knife Jeff gave me to his neck. I saw what I was about to do and looked at Ben. We both had wide eyes and I backed up letting my hands drop to the sides. This all happened in let than 30 seconds. My hair was now almost completely white and my eyes had a hint of red in the lime green, I was near becoming one of them and I had these outbreaks more often.

  " I-I'm sorry...but why in the world were you pinning Alex down?" I said still shocked at what I did.

  " He....He.."

 " He?" He sighed and gave Alex a pity look.

 " He killed a girl." Ben responded sternly. I gasped and turned to Alex whom was quivering against the couch.

 " Alex. You go to your room right now!" The anger in my voice was enough to make him cry. I felt bad but he was a boy! He was to be pure! Not a killer. "Who let him?" The anger stayed and all of them had fear in there eyes. Jeff put up a shaky hand. "J-Jeff? Why?" My tone softened and he didn't respond. My look hardened slightly. He spoke up in a small voice.

 " He wanted to go for a walk. He ran off and on my way to look for him I killed a man...I looked over and he was gutting the woman like it was in his blood. I-I didn't intend to let him Hay. I'm sorry." I started to tear up and Jeff caught me as I almost fell.

 "I-it's fine Jeff...Just...Just go talk to him. I cant face a killer of the same blood as mine." He handed me to Laughing Jack and jogged upstairs. Minutes later I heard him yelling. I dug my face into Laughing's chest and cried as I heard Alex cry. I felt little arms around my waist and looked down to find Sally. He big green eyes teary. I let Laughing go and bent down to look at Sally.

 "What's wrong Sall?" I asked with a stranded voice. She shook and Spoke in a small voice.

  "A-Alex...he...he hurt Jeff...and then ran off." I looked at Ben and Laughing with wild eyes.

 " Go get him and bring him back now." I said sternly. They nodded and ran out the front door. " Slendy please go check on Jeff, and Eyeless go help him please." They rushed away and me and Sally sat on the couch watching T.V to try to forget about the world around us.

   (Sorry about the short chapter. Also I hope you don't mind me saying 'Laughing' for Laughing Jack and 'Eyeless' for Eyeless Jack...I cant really call them both Jack or it'll get confusing. Thanks soo much for the reads! And I love all who have and hopefully will read this. <3 Ya!)