Part 1.

Hey guys, so this is my history ever. I really hope that you guys like it. If you guys like it, let me know. x

Living in Kattegat my life was pleasant and easy. My mother was a very skilled shielmaiden, almost as good as the great Largertha. I never met her but all of the histories that my mother told me, made me feel a great admiration and loyalty towards Lagertha.

My father was a great friend of the great King Ragnar Lothbrook, who saw me as a daughter. My mother hated Aslaug for breaking up Ragnar and Lagertha, but in front of her she could hide her hate pretty well.

I grew up with the sons of Ragnar, that saw me as an younger sister. But Ivar was a little distant for me, I never understood why he was distant from me, but I never bothered him about it. How could I? Every time I was near Ivar, my heart stopped and I couldn't speak, nobody knew about my feelings towards Ivar, my mother, my father, even the brothers which I considered my family, I didn't have the courage to tell how I really feel.

Queen Aslaug invited us to a feast at the Great Hall. As we were walking my mother was complaining about it. Since Ragnar left Kattegat and my father was killed in Paris, the Queen always invited us to feasts.

"How I hate this woman, I can not stand being near her." My said it with hate in her eyes.

"Mother she is the Queen, do not speak those things" I said trying to reason with her.

"She is not MY Queen and neither yours and you know it." She looks at me with only hate in her eyes.

"I do know mother, but she is a human being and most importantly she rules Kattegat." I said to her with a soft voice and looking at the ground.

"You are too good with this witch and with every one else, do not be like that." She says mocking me.

When we entered the Great Hall, all of them smiled at us, every one but Ivar, the only one that I wish that smile at me, because of me and with me. Queen Aslaug was at the head of the table, Ubbe and Ivar were sitting closer to her, Hvitserk was sitting next to Ivar and Sigurd was sitting next to Ubbe.

"Kaya, Steena I'm so happy that you two are here." The Queen says with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you Aslaug, for inviting us and for being so kind to us." I say smiling to her and the boys.

"Anything for our little sister, right Mother?" Ubbe says smiling at me.

"Of course, you two are are family to us, but now enough talking and let's eat." Aslaug says pointing at the seats.

I sat down next to Hvitserk and my mother next to Sigurd. We started eating and talking about the gods and what the brothers wanted to do in the next raid. My mother left right after she finished eating, saying that she wasn't feeling good. I didn't opposed her leaving because I knew that she made a great effort just being there.

After a while Aslaug was sleepy, and tired.

"I'm gonna sleep my sons, take care of Steena."Aslaug says very sleepy and then left the room.

"Steena let me take good care of you in bed." Sigurd says with lust on his eyes.

Of all of the brothers, Sigurd is the one that makes me really angry, not just because of the way he talks to me but because he always mistreats Ivar.

"You are not man enough for her brother." Ivar says before I could say anything, making my heart beat so fast that I was sure that all of them could hear it.

"And you are Ivar? I'm sure that you never been with a woman, and someday if a woman pity you enough to sleep with you, you wouldn't even know what to do, even less give her pleasure." Sigurd says with hate towards Ivar.

"Stop talking Sigurd, you do not know what Ivar is capable and any woman would be lucky enough to be with him." Ubbe says giving his brother a little smile.

"He is not capable of anything, look at him he is just a cripple." Sigurd says with a sarcastic tone.

"Please Sigurd, stop hurting your brothers feelings." I say looking at Siggurd.

"I do not need you defending me Steena." Ivar says and leaves the Great Hall.

"Where is he going?" I ask Ubbe.

"Probably to the hut, can you talk to him?" Ubbe says to me with a worried look on his face.

I simply nod and went after Ivar, as I was leaving the Great Hall, Ubbe and Hvitserk started yelling at Sigurd.