Part 30

This chapter it's from Ivar's POV, so it's long. Sorry guys.
Let me know if you guys like it. x

Ivar's POV

"What?" I asked Lagertha, why do I have to marry that whore?

"Your mother, she made a deal with her father when Ragnar left. He came here to marry his daughter, and he want the wedding to happen fast." Lagertha says, she is sad for me, she knows how much I love Steena.

I just thought of a plan, I will marry this whore. But his father will regret to make me marry his whore.

"Alright, prepare the wedding, I will marry her." I smirked to her and I left.

...................................

The day of the wedding arrived, I was actually happy, I was going to put my plan in place.

I went to the forest, a lot of people are here, this will be easy. My brothers already knew about my plan, they agreed to help me.

I was facing the whore, she smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I told you that you was going to be my husband, now you just need to be my King." Alfhild said, she doesn't know what's coming to her.

Her father came to me, to congratulate me.

"Ivar, I am happy that my daughter is going to marry you. She will give you many sons, I am sure of that." He smiled, looking at his daughter.

"Thank you." He hugged me and I put my dagger in his chest.

He looks at me, the life leaving his body. His man tried to approach me, but my men stopped, I look at Alfhild and she is crying.

"I will be your King, but never your husband." I smirked, I grabbed the wedding bands and I crawled away.

I was in the hut, in my bed.

"Odin, our almighty father. Steena is in Vahalla now, with my mother and father, and with her mother and father. But I promise that she is my wife, she always was, since the day she spend the night with me. I will find our sons, they are the most important thing in my life now. I promise that I will kill Endre, I will blood eagle him, I will make him pay for killing my Steena, the love of my life. If I do not do that, may Thor strike me dead." I said, looking at the wedding bands.

I put my wedding band and put Steena's on a necklace, I will always wear it. She is my wife, for the rest of my life. I will never be with any other woman, no woman attracts me.

..............................

After a few months, I find Endre. He was living with some woman, they had a son, a baby.

I was with my brothers we were torturing him, I need to know we are my sons.

"Where are they?" I screamed at him, Björn makes a deep cut in chest.

"They are dead, I kill them with your whore." He chuckles.

I will kill him now, I will blood eagle him, his whore and his son too.