Part 23

I woke up on a hut, it took me a while to realize what happened. Endre and King Harald were working together, I'm here because of them.

I started to panic when I didn't see Brynjar and Eirik, I was alone at the hut. I started to cry, where are my sons? Where is Ivar? Dagmar is dead because of me, I met her a few weeks ago, but she was a true friend.

"Stop crying, you are irritating me." Endre enters the hut suddenly, for his tone of voice, I could tell that he is annoyed.

"Where are my sons?" I whisper, wiping the tears.

"You really think I am stupid? I will never put you and them together, if the Ragnarssons find you, I will kill your sons." He says sarcastically, like their lives didn't matter.

"They need to eat." I whisper.

Endre rolls his eyes.

"I know, a slave will bring them. But do not try anything, because I will kill them."

"Endre, why are you doing this?" I ask him, my voice cracks a little.

"Because of my father, I want revenge." He says angry.

"But Gunnar loved Ragnar, they were friends. You do not need revenge." I tried to reason with him.

"Gunnar was not my father."

My eyes widen with his revelation.

"What?"

"He married my mother, but she already had me. It was easier to kill that drunk bastard to become an Earl, not that it was going to be difficult, I hated him all of my life." He chuckles.

"Who is your father?" I ask him carefully, I don't want to upset him.

"King Horik." He exhales and looks at me proud.

King Horik, my mother told me histories about him. He tried to kill Ragnar, he hated Ragnar because Ragnar had more fame, he thought that Floki would go against Ragnar. My mother told me that  his children were killed, except Erlendur, but Torvi killed him a few years after.

"Why are you doing this? Your father tried to killed Ragnar." He grabs my chin with force.

"Shut up whore, my father was a great warrior and King, but Ragnar killed him and all of my brothers and sisters. My mother was his mistress, but he loved her, he loved me. I remember him, and I remember all of the histories of the great King Ragnar. I wanted to kill Ragnar but he went to England, so now I am going to make his sons suffer, like I did without my father." The way he looks at me, it looks like he is going to kill me at any time.

He takes his hand off my face and and smirked at me, I don't want to think about what he has in mind.

"I dreamed with this revenge for a long time, but this is better. Sleep, because tomorrow, I have plans for you." He smirked and leaves.

I started to cry again, what I am going to do? I need to leave but I can't leave without my sons, I need to think of something and fast.

Suddenly a slave walks in with my sons, I was relieved to see them. I ran to her and I grabbed them, I look at her and I noticed that I never seen her before, she must be loyal to Endre.

"My sons, I love both of you so much. Everything will be fine, do not worry." I whisper to them.

I started to feed them, the slave was watching me. I didn't realize but I slept right after they finished eating.

When I woke up, Brynjar and Eirik were not there anymore. Gods help my sons, and help the child I am caring, I need to all of them to be safe.

When I was deep in my thoughts, the door suddenly opens and I see Endre and King Harald. Watching them together made me panic, what they had in mind?

"Well, I thought what I am going to do with you. And I came to the conclusion that killing you would be boring and too much easy." Endre laughs darkly and got close to me.

"But we are going to use you, until we get bored. I asked around the city, apparently the only man you been with is that crippled. Imagine how tight you must be, and we are going to fuck you until that crippled loses all the interest in you." He tossed me on the bed and grabs my ankles. I started to panic, he starts to take off my dress and put his hands on my body.

"NO PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DO NOT DO THIS." I was crying, screaming and trying to get away from him.

"Do not worry, it will be happening anyway, so enjoy it." King Harald came close to me, putting his hands on my breasts.

"NO, PLEASE. I AM WITH CHILD." I screamed and suddenly they stopped.

"This is even better, this gave me an idea." Endre laughs and walks away with King Harald.

I tried to calm myself, I need to get out of here. I tried to get out of the hut but it was locked.

After hours, Endre shows up with the slave and my sons. I grab them from her and I kiss them, and I started to feed them.

"Well, I spoke with your crippled. I gave him a choice, he can choose between your sons or you. The one he chooses goes to him, but I get to keep you or your sons." He smirks.

"Ivar will never agree with any of this, he will never choose between us." I was angry.

"Believe me, I know. This is why you are going to convince him." He smirked at me.

"You are going to let me out?" I asked surprised.

"No, I am not stupid. But do not worry, I will make sure that you do not scape." He laughs and keeps looking at me.

He knows that I will never let him with my sons, he knows that I'm going to convince Ivar. He knows that I am with child, and he will have my child close to him. I hate him so much, I want to kill him, for threatening my sons, for threatening Ivar and for trying to rape me.

"I will never do this, Ivar will find us and he is going to kill you. He is going to blood eagle you." I look at him with rage.

"Threats and threats, but I am the one in control. I will get my revenge one way or another, to me it does not matter kill you and drag your body to his hut and tell him that you were with child. And then I will kill his sons in front of him, I will cut them, limb by limb. And then I will finally kill that crippled, I will be the one to blood eagle him. I would prefer him suffering, but if you do not do this, this is what I am going to do. Do you understand?" He grabs my chin.

I nodded and he let go, I started to cry.

"Now you know what to do, if you do not do this, you and your bastards will pay the price." He laughs and leaves with slave and my sons.

I cried even more, how can he do this? They are just children. I never thought that I was going to say this, but I need to convince Ivar to choose our sons over me, and never let him know that I am with child.