Part 5

This chapter contains smut. But it's fluffy, I'm a romantic so..... :p
Also, this is my first smut ever....sorry if it's not detailed.

"Yes, I will be yours tonight." I say to Ivar biting my lips and looking down.

I was so excited, he felt the same way I did.

"Great. Go sit on the bed, I will be there right after." Ivar says placing a kiss on my neck, making me feel a shiver down my spine.

I walked towards the bed and sat there wanting for Ivar, I was nervous, shaking my legs and looking at nowhere. He sits next to me and put his hand on my chin making me look at him.

"Are you nervous?" He says kissing my lips.

"Just a little bit." I say looking at him.

"Why?" He says caressing  my shoulder.

"Well, I do not what to do now. I mean I know but, I never did it and it is you so..." say looking down.

"Well, do not worry. I will be gentle." He says kissing me with hunger.

I put my hand on his hair, he started to kiss my neck and jaw, all the way to my collarbone. I could feel that I was already wet just for him kissing me.

He stops to kiss me and says: "Get up and be in front of me, so I can undress you."

I obeyed immediately and stood in from of him. He put his hands on waist and pulls me closer to him making me gasp at the suddenness.

He put his hand on the hem of my dress and starts to undoing. My dress falls on the floor and I instantly put my hands to cover myself, since I never been naked in front of a men before.

He grab my hands and says to me: "You do not need to cover yourself, you are so beautiful. Let me worship and love your body."

I simply nodded and say to him: " You are fully dressed."

"Well do you want to take my clothes off?" He says smirking at me.

"Yes, Ivar." I say looking at him and stroking his hair while he kissed my stomach.

He lays on the bed and I started to take off his clothes, slowly so I could feel his muscles. I started to kiss his neck his chest. I reached to his pants but he stops me, I look at him confused, and then he says: "They are disgusting."

"Nothing that is yours is disgusting Ivar, not even your legs. You are the most beautiful men that I ever seen." I say to him while taking off his pants, I look for a signal of disapproval but he did not say anything so I continued.

When I take off his pants I could see his already hard member laying on his stomach. I wrapped my hands carefully and started to stoking it. He gave a little moan, that made me feel even more wet.

He says looks at me with nothing but lust in his eyes and started to kiss me again. Then he stops and asks me to lay down, I did and he starts to kiss my neck.

I started to moan and I could feel him smirking against my skin. He looks at me and says: "Are you sure about this? We can stop now."

"I do not want you to stop Ivar." I say looking at him.

He starts to kiss my breast, making me arched my back at the touch. His hand starts to travel around my body and he stops at my thighs. I spread then and he puts a finger on my clit making me moan, he put his finger on my entrance, looks at me and says: "You are soaking wet, just for me?"

"Yes, just for you Ivar." I say with my eyes closed, biting my lips.

His mouth started to travel around my breasts, giving soft bitings. He goes down at my stomach and places sloppy kisses, I put my hands at his hair.

He places his head against my sex making me shiver. He gives little kisses on my clit, then he places his tongue and starts to devour me. I was so lost in pleasure, I could never imagined that someone someone could feel this good.

A knot starts to form at my stomach, I was arching my back, my breathing was erratic. Apparently Ivar knew what was going on, and says to me: "Come for me Steena, I need to taste you."

At his words I reached my orgarsm and Ivar started to lick everything, he looks at me and kiss me hungrily.

He puts himself over me and kiss me slowly, he lines himself on my center stroking a few times slowly. It was painful at first but right after pleasure took over my body, I dig my nails on his shoulders and I moaned on his ear, making Ivar go on the edge.

I was so lost in the moment, Ivar inside of me, that all what I wanted to do was tell him how I really felt. And then I grab his face and say to him: "I love you Ivar, always have and I always will."

He looks at me and kisses me, fastening his pace making me go crazy. "I-var,......I am gonna..." I say between breaths to him. "Let it go, I am close too." He says between sloppy thrusts and erratic breath.

Ivar comes inside of me, I come right after him. He lays right next to me, trying to breathe normally and he pulls me closer to him, and I put my head on his chest.

He starts to caressing my wound and he says to me: "I am so sorry, for this."

"It is fine, I was not your fault." I say while I run my finger on his chest.

"This was amazing." He says caressing my hair.

"It was, but I need to come back before Ubbe realizes that I am not there." I say trying to leave but Ivar put his arm around my waist and says: "No, stay. I want you to sleep in my arms tonight."

"I want to stay but I asked a slave girl to distract Ubbe, she might be in trouble if I am not there." I say whispering on his ear.

"It is fine, they are probably too busy to realize that you are gone." He says kissing my forehead.

I didn't try to leave anymore and we both fell asleep, on each other arms.

When I woke up, it was morning already. I look at Ivar and he is still sleeping, so peaceful, so handsome and so warm.

He starts to wake up, looks at me and says: "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Amazingly well." I say to him smirking.

He sits on the bed and looks at me with a little bit of shame and shyness: "Steena, I want to be with you, but my brothers will not let this happen. Until not for now, can we not tell them that is happening?"

I place a kiss on his lips and to him: "Of course, I do not need Ubbe being a older brother to me now."

He smiles relieved that I was not offended and he says: "Thank you."

"I need to go now, before your brothers wake up, and I need to check how that slave girl is." I say while leaving the bed and putting on my dress. I kiss him again and left the hut.

Walking towards the Great Hall, I could not contain my smile. Thinking of how perfect the night was, Ivar was so kind to me and I finally told him that I love him, this could not be more perfect.

I see the barn and remembered Margrethe, I was hoping that she was not in trouble. That was when I saw Ubbe and Margrethe sleeping together at the barn, my heart melted to see them sleeping so peacefully.

I entered my room and thinking about when I was gonna see Ivar again, to be on his arms again. For him make me his again.