Part 35

Ivar's POV

It's been days since Steena kicked me out of her room and said those things to me, but I won't leave her. Ever again, she is alive and it's all what matters to me. I followed her everywhere, I need to know the reason that she is like this with me.

One day, I was at the Great Hall, watching Steena. She is so beautiful, I don't get tired to look at her.

I suddenly saw Steena talking to Arvid, he always had feelings for Steena, but she always refused him. I always been jealous of him, before Steena confessed to me that she only loves me.

When I look at them again, Arvid is kissing my Steena. I will kill him for touching the love of my life in front of me. I was so angry that I almost kill him right there.

When I look again, I see Steena guiding him to her room. She looks at me and smirked, my heart almost stopped. She's doing this just to hurt me, this is killing me inside. But I won't allow that any other man besides me, touch her, give her pleasure or make love to her.

I followed them right after, I wasn't going to do anything. But then I heard him saying:

"I want to fuck you." I could even hear the lust in his voice, and made me sick.

He threw my Steena on the bed and started to kiss her naked body. I couldn't control myself anymore, I grabbed my axe and I buried in his skull.

Steena opened her eyes and looked at me, I thought that I was going to be mad at her, but I can't. She suffered too much because of me, maybe the gods were punishing me.

"You may hate me now, but I will never allow anyone touch what is mine." I crawled to her and sat on her bed, she covered her body from me.

"Why do you care? I am not yours, I never will be." She screams and I did everything I could to control myself, she is mine, she always will be.

I ordered some men to take the body of her bed, I will never allow any other man in Steena's bed. She only will be with me, I am hers as she is mine.

"You are mine since the day I claimed you on my bed, since the day you screamed from pleasure, since the day we made our sons." I looked at her softly and I put a hand on her cheek, how I miss her touch and her skin.

She slaps me with water in her eyes.

"How dare you speak of MY sons? You left us to die, you did not even looked for them." She says to me and I'm angry and confused now.

"What are you talking about? I looked for all of you for years, I never stopped looking for you. I was happy when I found you at that farm." I almost screamed at her, I'm so angry. How can she say that I don't care about our family?

"That was before or after you marry to another woman and have sons with her?" She asked me and I saw pain and anger in her eyes, she understood everything wrong. I can't be mad at her, I will explain everything to her.

I put her wedding band on her hand, the one that I thought she would never use. But she will and she will properly be my wife.

"I married you my love, I was so desperate when you died, that I swore to the gods that you are the only woman in my life." I started to cry, remembering all of those years, thinking that my family was killed.

Love Never Dies जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें