Bonus Chapter

Hey guys, I'm doing 2 bonus chapters, Fizzsgirl this chapters are for you.
I hope you guys like it. x

I was preparing everything for me, Balder and Audhild go to the raid with Ivar. I never saw Halstein so much happier, ever since Ivar told Halstein that he could raid with him and his brothers, he wasn't able to hide his smile.

We were at the Great Hall, Lagertha made a feast for our departure.

"Steena, may the gods bless this journey with many spoils." She kissed my cheek and went to talk to my sons.

"Brynjar, Eirik and Halstein, you remember me your grandfather. The Great King Ragnar Lothbrook, you are making the gods proud. I will make a sacrifice to the gods for your success." They hugged Lagertha at the same time.

"You are our grandmother, we love you." Eirik said to her and left.

"He is right, we love you so much. I wanted that you could come with us. I want to fight by your side." She hugged Brynjar, and kissed his cheek and he left.

"Halstein." She took a deep breath and hugged him.

"This is your first raid, I know that you will succeed. You will be a famous warrior, I know that." Her eyes were full of tears.

"How do you know grandmother?" He asked her.

"Because you remind me so much of Ragnar, when he was your age." She kissed his cheek.

"I hope that I can make my father, and you proud." He looked at Lagertha in the eyes.

"You already do." She says to him softly and left.

"Mother, do you think that father will be proud of me?" I could see that he was really nervous, Ivar's opinion is everything to him.

"Halstein, he already is. If he was not, your father would not take you." I caress his cheek and I hugged him.

Ivar came to me, he was really happy.

"My love, are you excited?" He asked me.

"Of course, but I think that Halstein is more." I giggled at him.

"I know, I am happy that he is going, I have seen him train before. He is really good, he will make me even more proud that I already am." He looks really happy.

"You should tell him that, Halstein lives for your approval, my husband." I caress his hair and he nodded.

Ivar and Lagertha were getting along, they weren't close, but they did everything to be friendly to each other.

I saw Balder and Audhild playing together, they are so beautiful. I love to watch them play together, they are really close.

"Mother." Balder screams and came running to me.

"What is it my child?" I asked him.

"I want to be a great warrior like my father and brothers, do you think that I can fight with them? I trained a lot with father, Brynjar, Eirik and Halstein." The excitement on his voice is so much.

"You can ask his father when we get there, what do you think?" I suggested and he nodded.

I looked and I see Sigurd coming to me.

"Sigurd." I hugged him tightly.

"Steena, are you excited for the journey?" He asks with a smile.

"Of course, what about you? Where is your wife?" I saw him blush.

"She is resting, she gets really tired because of the child." I smiled at him.

"I am so happy for you, I can not wait to see your child." He smiles again and looks down.

I thought that Sigurd wouldn't be happy since Dagmar, so I'm really happy that he found a good woman to make him happy.

"Me too, I thought that I would not find happiness again, but I did. And it is even better than I imagined." I see tears in his eyes.

Before I could say anything, Bjorn came to us.

"Steena, Sigurd the sacrifice is about to start." He led us to it.

After his many journeys, Bjorn wasn't interested in raiding that much. But he was going with us.

We watched Lagertha performed the sacrifice, it was short, but exciting.

After the sacrifice was done, we went back to our home.

Me and Ivar were at the bed.

"I am so excited that you are going with me, I will not miss you when I am there." Ivar said, kissing my jaw and neck.

"I can not wait." I said breathing heavily.

"I want you wife." He got himself on top of me.

"I want you as well, husband. But we need to rest, we will sail tomorrow." I told him and he growled.

"Alright, good night wife." He got off me and we cuddle.

"Good night husband." I whispered to him.

.................................

The day had arrived and everyone was super excited, except Audhild. She was really scared of the sea, but Ivar assured her that he was going to be with her at all times.

"Mother, I want to get there." Balder was impatient, he was going to ask Ivar if he could fight with them.

My heart hurt at the thought, but I never discouraged any of them to fight. I know that my sons want to be like his father, and that makes happy.

Sigurd and Hvitserk's wives were there to say goodbye to us, they wanted to go but they were huge. Neither Sigurd or Hvitserk wanted to sail, but they're wives insisted.

"We are going to sail soon." Brynjar told me, I nodded and we entered the boat.

Audhild is with Ivar, I don't think she will be away from him through this whole journey.

I was a little jealous, because Audhild was closer to Ivar. But she's definitely a daddy's girl.

"Mother, do you believe that I will be a good warrior like my father?" Balder asked me, I think that he's too young to fight.

But his excitement is so good to see, I won't discourage him, if Ivar thinks he's ready, I will support his decision.

"Of course, your father is Ivar Ragnarsson. You are destined to great things in life, just like your brothers." I kissed his head and I hugged him tightly, while we were looking at the sea.