Part 21

Ivar's POV

A/N: Sorry guys, this chapter is long. But I think is worth it, enjoy it. Tell me if you like it. x

I watched Steena walk away with our sons, I still can't believe that she saw me with that whore, Margrethe. Steena has such a good heart that she told me to see the child, I will never see it, I don't even know if it's mine.

"Brother, I am glad that you and Steena are together again." Ubbe said to me, with his voice full of happiness.

"Believe me, no one is happier than me." I smiled looking down, remembering the horrible months that she left Kattegat.

Flashback

I woke up and went to the Great Hall, getting there I saw that my mother and brothers looked really worried.

"What happened?"

"Steena is gone, there is nothing of her here. I went on the house that she and her mother lived and she was not there, she is not on the forest and not even the beach." Ubbe says to me really worried, pasting around the Great Hall.

Where are you Steena? Are you that disgusted for sleeping with me that you left Kattegat? I thought that you loved me, like you said, but you don't, I meant nothing to you. Even if you mean everything to me, I can't take you out of my head and heart.

"We need to go look for her then." My anger was visible.

"Stay out of this Ivar, this does not concern you." Sigurd says not even looking at me.

"Of course it does, you stay out of it. You were always saying things that made her feel uncomfortable, maybe that is why she left." I say with anger to him.

"I am not the one that stabbed her." He says sarcastically.

"Stop this, both of you. We need to find her, she might be hurt or even worst. We need to find our little sister." Hvitserk says to us.

"I do not need this, I am going away from all of you." Sigurd is clearly annoyed, so he left.

I could see in his eyes that he might know something about Steena, and I will find out what he knows.

"You two go look for her, go to the nearby cities. She could not be far." I say to Ubbe and Hvitserk. They nodded and left to look for Steena.

I followed Sigurd to the beach, I observed him for a while and saw that he was not worried. He definitely knows something about where Steena is.

"You do not look worried brother, do you know something that we do not?" I question him.

He looks at me and says: "If she left, she might have a reason. I love her enough to respect her and her decision of leaving."

"You know where is she. Tell me." I demanded him.

"I do not know where is she, even if I knew I would not tell you." He says looking at the sea.

"You do not care that she might be in danger? That someone could hurt her?" I ask him, my voice had anger and concern.

"Do you?" He says sarcastically.