Part 36

I asked for Lagertha's help to plan our wedding, I'm so excited, I'm finally going to marry Ivar. Marry the man I love, the man of my dreams, the father of my sons, the father of my unborn child.

I was at the Great Hall, I was with Brynjar, Eirik and Halstein. I was watching them play. Ivar entered with Sigurd, I was so happy that they were close.

"My love." Ivar kissed my lips.

"Steena, how are you? Ivar told me that I am going to be an uncle again." He hugged me, and kissed my cheeks.

"Yes, it is true. I am with child." I replied with a huge smile on my face.

"She is making me a father again, I could never be more happier." He puts his arms around my waist.

I was afraid when I found out, but I'm with Ivar. He assured me that we won't be apart again, and I will never let anyone tell me something about Ivar. I won't believe what anyone has to say about Ivar, I will always believe in him first.

I looked at him in the eyes, I always feel like I was looking at them for the first time. They are the most beautiful thing in the world, everything about Ivar is beautiful.

His body, his face, his strong personality. I learned to accept his flaws, it's not easy sometimes, but I will never give up on Ivar. Not like I did it in the past, I won't run away anymore.

The three of us were talking, when I felt a pain on my belly and I screamed. I'm scared, I never felt pain when I was pregnant, what is happening to me?

"Steena, what happened?" Ivar held me close to him.

I was crying so much, that I couldn't reply to him. Our sons came to us, I put my head on Ivar's shoulder.

"Father, what is happening to mother?" Brynjar asked Ivar.

"I do not know, Sigurd call the healer please." He said to Sigurd, I could feel his fear.

"Please, my love. I will not loose you, not again." He caress my cheek.

I look at him with my eyes full of tears, I was starting to loose conscience, the last thing I see is Ivar's eyes. The eyes I love so much.

Ivar's POV

I put Steena on the bed, she is unconscious. I don't know what happened to her, why she is like this.

I'm feeling so guilty, I'm can't stop thinking that this is my fault. Sigurd brought the healer, she started to see Steena.

"What happened to her, is she alright?" I asked her.

"I do not know, maybe is something wrong with the child. Let her rest, when she wakes up, I will see what is wrong with her." She says and left.

I grabbed her hands, they are so cold. I kissed her hands, and I kissed her forehead.

"What happened to you? Wake up for me, I need you in my life, please." I started to play with her hair.

I didn't notice but I slept right next to her, right next to her bed.

I woke up with her fingers on my hair, I look at her and I see that she is tired.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked with a cracked voice.

"No, what happened?" She asked.

"You felt pain and then fainted." I told her and I grabbed her hands.

"Are you still in pain?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. Something happened to our child?" Steena started to cry.

"No my love, nothing happened. But I am worried about you two." I kissed her belly, I can't loose our child. Not even my Steena.

"You should sleep, you look tired my love. Please, go to sleep." Steena said to me, she's worried about me.

"Alright, I will sleep here with you." I laid on the bed next to her, she puts her head on my chest.

We slept together the whole morning.

Guys, I know it was short. The next one will be better, I promise you. :)