Bonus Chapter

One more bonus chapter for the lovely, ShreyaJain4.
I tried to make it a good scene, don't hate me if it sucks. 🙈
This one is for you girl, I hope you like it. (I warned you that I suck at writing smut, and sorry for not posting earlier.)

Warning: Smut

Since Ivar and I got married, every month we went to his hunting cabin. It was distant from Kattegat, Lagertha suggested that. She said that would be good for us to spend a few days alone, and our children stayed with her.

She was happy to stay with them, Lagertha trained the boys and played with Audhild.

We were at the hunting cabin, Ivar loved it, me too. It was great, we barely left the bed.

"How could I be so lucky?" Ivar said to me, my head was in his chest.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, with a frown.

"You are a great mother, you are great with me, you tolerate my temper. I was angry with you a lot of times, but you always had patience with me. You love me for me, you never cared that I am a cripple, you are so kind, so good. You are my sweet Steena." He was caressing my hair, kissing my hair.

"Ivar, I love you so much." I said looking at him in the eyes.

"You asked me once when I realized that I love you, now tell me, when did you realize that you love me? How could you love me? A crippled that barely spoke to you?" He caress my cheek.

"Ivar, ever since we were kids I saw how you were, you always tried to prove yourself. You never wanted pity from others, you are not like your brothers. You are loyal, warm, loving, I saw that besides your attitude. You love deeply Ivar, this why you acted that way, you did not wanted to get hurt my love. Ivar, you are the so good, and I saw that ever since we were children, you are strong and I love you so much. I will never stop loving you, my Ivar." I kissed his lips gently.

"I do not deserve you." He said with a smirk on his face.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him.

"I think is better to show you." He put me quickly on my back and I gasped.

"Ivar, what are you doing?" I asked giggling.

"I want to do something, just be quiet my love." He kissed my thigh and I nodded.

He started to kiss my thighs, slowly. He put his hands on my breasts and I moaned a little, it's amazing how quickly my body reacts to Ivar. My nipples are hard and he plays with them.

"Ivar, please my love. Stop teasing." I groaned, which only made him chuckle.

"Be patient my Steena." He looked at me and smirked.

He puts his finger on my clit and started to circled slowly, I moaned and arched my back.

"Ivar...." I moaned his name and I put my hands on his hair.

He attached his lips on my sensitive nub and his fingers on my entrance, pleasure was taking over my whole body quickly.

"Ivar, I'm gonna...."

"I know my love, cum for me." His words sent me over the edge and I came.

"You are so sweet, my sweet Steena." He smirked and he kissed me and I could taste myself on his tongue.

"Ivar, I need you." I whispered to him, still out breath because of the orgasm.

"I know you do, but now I will have you the way I want." He looked at me and I nodded.

He quickly put my arms over head and started to kiss my neck and breasts, it wasn't gentle and I loved it.

"Ivar." I moaned his name.

He made a noise on the back of his throat and it was the sexiest sound I ever heard.

He lined himself on my entrance, teasing me.

"Ivar, please." I tried to buck my hips, to encourage him, but he didn't like it.

"I am in charge now, and you will cum when I say." He said sternly and I nodded.

I loved when Ivar was like this, he could be the so gentle with me. But now, we were only desire.

He slammed into me, making me moan and arching my back, he quickly set up his pace, it was hard and fast.

"Who do you belong?" He asked me still thrusting into me.

"You Ivar, only you." I said with a shaky voice, pleasure clouding my mind.

"Good girl." He kissed me roughly.

"Ivar, I'm so close." I said to him.

"Not now, we are going to cum together, hold it." He demanded.

"Please Ivar." I begged him, I knew that he loved me begging him.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked slowing down.

"No." I almost screamed and he chuckles, getting back to his brutal pace.

"So eager." He chuckles again.

After a few more thrusts we were both over the edge, the pleasure was overwhelming.

"I'm close, cum with me." He started to circled my clit and we came together.

"That was amazing." I said out of breath.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked and I could see the concern on his face.

I laid on his chest and he puts his hand on my waist.

"No, I loved it. I like you like this with me my love." I said to him.

"How could I be so lucky? The gods blessed me greatly and I love you Steena." He kissed my forehead, we were both sleepy. 

"I love you my Ivar." I kissed his lips and we slept in each other arms.