Part 34

"Ivar, I am so sorry." I looked down and started to cry, I can't believe that I doubted him.

"It is fine, my love. I am here with you, and everything is going to be alright." He sat on the bed and hugged me, it is so good to be in Ivar's arms again.

"I should not have doubted you, I am so sorry. Please forgive me." I said crying, I hope that he can forgive me.

"There is nothing to forgive, you love me and I love you. That is all what matters." He kissed my forehead and I buried my face in his neck, I'm so embarrassed.

"I did not wanted to be with Arvid, but I thought that you did not loved me. I wanted to forget you, I needed to forget you." I was crying so much, Ivar didn't deserve that.

"I could never stop loving you, you are everything to me." I could feel that he was angry, he saw me with another man.

"Ivar, please forgive me. I hurt you, I am so sorry." I looked at him with tears on my face.

"No, you do not need to apologize. I love you, I could never be angry with you." He wipes the tears of my face.

After some time, he asked me:

"What did you mean when you said that Astrid lied to you?" He looked at me serious.

"She said to me that she saw you with your wife, when Endre took us, she said that you were glad that we were gone. That we were going to die anyway, because I was not capable of taking care of our sons." I looked down, how I was so stupid to believe in Astrid?

"We are not going to talk about this anymore." He silenced me with a passionate kiss, how I miss him.

We had sex the whole night, all of those years away didn't make me desire him less. It only grew my desire for him, I can't be away from him, never again.

......................................................

It's been weeks since that night with Ivar, he said that he will find out why Astrid lied to me. We didn't tell anyone that we were together, not even our sons, it was horrible lie to people but Ivar need to discover why Astrid lie.

I was at the Great Hall, Ivar was playing with our sons. Seeing them playing together makes my heart melt, we will be a family again. We will be happy together, forever.

When no one was looking, Ivar winked at me and mumbled "I love you" to me. It's amazing after all this years, he still makes me feel like a little girl and a powerful woman at the same time.

I still was feeling guilty about Arvid, but Ivar always made sure that he was not mad at me because of that. Sometimes I think that I don't deserve him, he is too good for me.

When I was deep in my thoughts, Ubbe sits next to me, I smiled at him.

"Well, I thought that I never was going to see you again, little sister." He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"I am glad to see you again, Ubbe." I say to him and I smiled at him again.

"Have you seen Margrethe? She did not came back since Endre took her. She even leave their daughter with him." He asked angry and I frowned at him.

"Ubbe, Margrethe is dead, Endre killed her." I said to him softly, I can't believe that he didn't know.

"What?" He screams.

"And her daughter, Ubbe you are the father. Endre never touched her, he could never be the father." I put my hand on his shoulder and he starts to cry.

"She is my child? That is not possible, if was not for Ivar, I would have killed her. I was so angry, I thought that she abandoned me. I was going to kill my own child." He put his head on my shoulder and cried even more.

I didn't say anything to him, there was nothing that I could say to him. After some minutes he gets up and leaves, without saying anything.

I went to my room, I was sleepy and tired. When I was undoing my braids, Ivar came with a slave and our sons. He was holding Halstein and the slave was holding Brynjar and Eirik. They were sleeping, she puts Brynjar, Eirik and Halstein on the bed and leaves.

He came to me and kissed my neck, I can't get tired of him.

"What did you say to Ubbe? I saw him with Bergljot, he never played with her before." He says to me and didn't stop to kiss my neck.

"I told him the truth."

"What truth?" He stops kissing my neck and looks at me.

"He thought that Margrethe abandoned him, but Endre killed her. And the girl is his daughter, Endre is not the father." I caress his cheek, and smiled at him.

"Are you serious?" He asks me with tears on his eyes.

"Yes, Endre told his wife and I heard him."

"I always told her that Ubbe is her father, I was right after all." He chuckles and looks down.

"You are always right." I tell him and I started to kiss his neck.

"My love, if you keep doing that, I will have my way with you right here and right now." He says to me breathing heavy, biting his lower lip.

"Maybe I want that." I smirked and continued to kiss his neck.

"Our sons are sleeping right there." He points at my bed.

I signed and stopped, Ivar chuckled at my reaction. After some time I started to feel something on my stomach.

"Steena, are you alright?" Ivar asks me full of concern.

I didn't respond him and I ran to puke. Ivar followed me and he was full of concern.

"Why are you like this? Did you ate something bad?" He asks me.

I know why I'm like this, this is happening and I don't know how to feel about it.

"Ivar, I am with child."