2 - I miss him!

A/N: For those who are getting confused, the following are like flashback or from the past, etc. This is probably months ago before chapter 1 happened.

Proofread: 160413 (yymmdd)

CHAELIN was writing on her diary which she brings with her everyday, anywhere she goes.

I wonder how's everyone after the vacation? How was Namjoon's vacation? How was Suga's? How was Hoseok's? I know Jimin's with his girl friend ... Wait. I really don't know if she is his girl friend, but well. Taehyung's just my neighbor so I know what he has been up to these past few months. But my dear diary, do you know who I haven't mentioned yet?

. . .

My dearest Jungkook! Of course! I didn't hear anything about him during vacation. I miss him so much!

She looked around to see no one with her again. She's used to go out with her cousin, Jimin, and his friends. And that's how she met Jungkook.

She liked him so much for he is such a cutie *coughs* and such warm guy. He is sweet too that only Chaelin would notice. She called him sweet rather than calling him a gentleman. Well, he's nice to everyone, disregarding their gender. But of course for someone who has a pure and innocent heart and mind, she'd think Jungkook is treating her nicely and differently than the others.

Then she continued to write on her diary.

Oh, hey! Mister writer, I don't know his name. He is here again! Finally I am not alone. Well, I am really alone but since he is here, I am not alone..... Was that clear? Hahaha! He is with that huge notebook again. Is he writing on his diary too? But, I think that's too big to be a diary.

Chaelin was so curious and so, she stood from from her seat and slowly approached that guy on his table.

"What is that?" She asked.

Without looking up, he answered "I am writing a song for .... Oh wait!" He quickly closed the notebook and finally looked up, "Who... who are you?"

"Oh, I am sorry if I surprised you. I was just ... kinda .. Hm.. How do I say this.... Ah! I wanted to know what you were doing because I always see you writing on that big notebook." She said with a smile on her face.

"Hm.. Do you listen to music?" He asked.

"Yes! I loooooove music!" Emphasizing on the word 'love' to express how much she loved music.

"Can you check on my songs I wrote?" He said as he reached out his hand with the music notebook.

Chaelin shook her two hands and her head and denies she can't be a critique for the lyrics and all because she just listen to songs. And she's not good in music too.

"Well, you just have to tell me if you feel anything about these songs? Would the listener be able to feel what I wanted them to feel?"

Chaelin felt like she was bothering the guy when she approached her so why not she should do something for him so she accepted his request and started with the first song.

Chaelin was smiling on some songs which the guy actually noticed. But on some songs, her facial expressions were unexplainable like she didn't know how or what she would feel while reading the song lyrics.

"Well...." she had finally finished all the songs and closed it to return to him, "The messages were clear but ... on some songs.. it is like, they lack something.."

He must be confused and so he wrinkled his forehead and eyebrows, "Then?"

"Then... Ah! No! But! But not all of them are like that. There are three songs, I think, that I liked so much. And if you'd let me please, please let me hear them when they are totally finished." She begged.

"Let me think about it. Thank you anyway." He said as he was keeping his music notebook inside his bag.

"Sorry if I disturbed you with what you were doing. I really am sorry!" Chaelin really felt burdensome at times.

"No, it is fine. I am was about to finish them too, anyway."

"So I was the reason you weren't able to finish them?"

"No, no." He said and checked on his mobile phone. "I have to go little miss. Thank you again!" And he stood up without waiting for an answer from her.

"I am not a little miss, anymore. Okay," she tried to make him hear.

It was already 3 o'clock in the afternoon when she went back to their house. Just a typical day, anyway. Going out to breathe some fresh air.

"Mom! Did anything came to the email today," she asked her mom.

"I guess nothing, honey. Why?" - Chaelin's Mom

"None, mom. Thanks!" - Chaelin

She went up to her room to check her laptop but she didn't receive any online message. "Is wifi not available wherever Jungkook is? Tsk!"

She ran to her window and peeked through it to see if Taehyung's window is open.

"Taehyung-ah!"

"Taehyung-ah!" She repeated as she threw cherries to Taehyung's window.

The window was suddenly opened and a creamed face of Taehyung showed up.

"Hey! What's on your face?" She asked.

"Beautifying cream, idiot! Why? What do you need?" He is somehow a bully. But those two are already used to bully one another.

"Oh yeah, idiot. I just wanted to ask if Jungkook ever texted you?"

"Oh yeah." Taehyung's answer enlightened Chaelin's day but ended it in a sudden as he continued talking "Not yet, kiddo. Now go back and rest." And he closed his window.

"But I want to hear his voice! Even just a simple 'Hello' would do, maybe." Chaelin is seemed to be losing hope already.

Taehyung suddenly came out of their house through their door and grabbed Chaelin's arm and started to pull her back to their house, "You should stop pushing yourself to Jungkook, Chaelin." They stopped in front of the gate of Chaelin's house. He placed his hands on each of her shoulders and level his eye with Chaelin's, "You know we've been friends since we were still little and don't have any idea what the world yet is until now. I just want you to know that.... it is not that he doesn't like you. But maybe he really doesn't. I think you should really stop. Look on other guys! BUT NOT ME. Okay? Classes will start again soon. You can search up on a new guy then. Okay?" And he patted her head and left.

Maybe I really should let go of him, now? But how? I don't even know if ... if ...

She tried to remember all the things she did for him: all the help she gave to Jungkook's mom, spending her time at Jungkook's house to baby sit his younger cousins, and how she changed herself just to be his ideal girl.

Jungkook told them before that he wanted a feministic girl, not boyish maybe, but not someone who is soooo sensitive to everything. Or insensitive? She really can't remember all those traits she should have so she tries everything.

I don't even know if he had already noticed me before. Just once. Even for a second, or less maybe?

--------------------

Hi!

Updated this story. Yay!

When I don't even know if anybody will read this :/

Hopefully, someone will read this.

I am trying to improve my writing skills and my english skills? Haha!

Please do give likes and comment if you want ^^

Muahhhh :*

Bye!