27 - He is Sick

Luckily, Chaelin was able to catch him when he lost his consciousness. Jin is sick. Chaelin carefully lays him on his bed. She went out of Jin's room to look for a basin and put cold water on it. She also got a face towel. She went back to Jin's room and placed the basin on the table beside his bed. She noticed Jin is shivering and hugging himself. She covered his body with a blanket and placed the wet towel on his forehead.

"You'll be fine." Chaelin whispered.

She can't help to watch him shiver so she laid herself beside him and hugged him. She rubs his arm with her warm hands. She decided to call his grandfather. He should know his grandson has a fever.

"Grandpa."

"Oh, yes Chaelin? Why is Seokjin's hand phone with you?" He asked.

"Ahm... Grandpa, Seokjin is sick. Can you go back now, please?" She politely asked.

"He is sick?" Chaelin can hear some noises from the other line. "I am sorry. I can't go back yet. But don't worry. I will be back before 7PM."

Before they ended the call Jin's grandfather told Chalin where the medicines are.

Chaelin made a soup for him. Yes, a soup again. She can slice everything but she dont know how to cook any other food.

Chaelin stays beside him. She took his hand. His hands are cold? She covered his hands with hers. But did it help? A little. Because her hands are smaller than his.

Suddenly, Chaelin felt a force from Jin's hand and she just got quickly pulled closer to him.

"He-heyyy." She stuttered.

Sick Jin kept her in his embrace, with his arms around her, "Just stay here please. Dont leave me like what mom did. And what father did." He spoke with his most calm voice.

But why is Chaelin sweating? It is not that warm inside, neither the weather is.

It was too quiet. She could clearly hear his breathing, and hear their hearts beating. She looked up to look at him but she noticed his nicely carved jawline. He looks soooo hot. She thought.

She didn't notice it. It just happened. She moved herself up, and reached for his chin and kissed it. She opened her eyes as soon as she removed her lips on his chin. She was so surprise with what she saw.

"S-seo... Seokjin." She suddenly felt nervous. Did I do something wrong?

It was so quick. Chaelin didn't get the chance to stop him. He is sick but he still has a greater power than her that she can't push him away.

He caught her lips and they just stayed like that for minutes. Jin's eyes are just closed. Chaelin is not kissing him back because she is still shocked.

That is not their first kiss but, why does she feel nervous and excited and happy? He opened his lips for a while but closed it again after finally having her lower lip completely inside his mouth. Her lips started to tremble. "What should I do?" She poked him on his chest.

His hands on her back suddenly moved. Those hands pushed her up, closer to Jin. Jin released her lower lip but went in for her upper lip. His hands are slowly, caressing her back, going up and down on her back.

Is he really sick? She thought.

She felt his lips slowly letting go of her lips and just smiled before ... he snored.

She sighed, "Thank goodness he fell asleep already," and she safely escaped from the sick guy's hug. "But I like it when he is sick." And she giggled.

Chaelin watched him silently sleeping while she is waiting for Jin's grandfather. "I don't know what to do here~" she sighed and looked up to the ceiling. Suddenly, she thought of something interesting to do.

She walked to the closet and opened it, "Wooooow!" Jin has a lot of nice polo's in his closet, and several snapbacks. She picked up two pink caps, "Color of a strawberry!"

She tried every pink caps, and the yellow one. "Oh, I think the bright ones are all cute!" She squealed. "Oops!" She covered her mouth. She forgot someone is resting in the room.

-----

Short chapter, but another update! Sorry for this one. About the kiss thingy. I won't put anything like that again if you didn't like it.

Anyway, Sorry if I don't do updates like I usually do.

Thank you for still supporting my story and reading it up to the Author's Note . I should not be too talkative cx

-----

And please, Pray for my younger cousin, he is just like 13 years old? He has kidney inflammation :(