22 - About The Play

When the academic year has to be ended, selected students are called to perform a play. Student who want to participate has to join the audition.

"Who's the lead male?" V asked since most of the students that will be chosen for the play are from the junior and sophomore students. They rarely select from he senior students.

"How about the role of lead female?" Chaelin asked.

"Yeah? The two must be famous here in our school." V and Jungkook agreed.

"It is Jin for the male lead." Suga proudly said.

"But for the female lead, it haven't been decided yet." - J-hope

"Don't worry." Jin pulled Chaelin closer, holding her on the waist. "Whoever that is, nothing will happen for you to get jealous." He added to make her feel comfortable.

On their lunch break, Chaelin needed to go to the library with Namsoon to have some more research for their report.

It should be quiet and peaceful inside the library but you can clearly notice the girls gossiping about random things. Junhong, a close friend of Namsoon from another class ran to him, and told him the news that is travelling around the whole school.

"What did he say?" Chaelin whispered to Namsoon.

"Eunsol? I heard she is from my brother's class?" He said.

"Is it Nam Eunsol?" She clarified. He nodded.

"I'll wait for him to tell me about it himself." She told herself.

***

The long school hours ended and once again, they will walk home all together.

"How's your day?" Jin asked Chaelin.

"It was great! Our report was a success." Chaelin gracefully answered.

"The professor gave them a grade of 90! The visual aids weren't that readable at the back though." V teased earning a hit on his arm from Chaelin.

"It is okay!" Jin wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "Should we go out and celebrate?"

Chaelin laughs at him, "Why do we need to celebrate for that?"

"Aren't you happy?"

"Of course I am." - Chaelin

"Then let's go out and eat! My treat." Jin told her while widely smiling.

"Wanna come with us?" Jin asked everyone but honestly, he is hoping that they are not going too.

"Nahhh. Don't worry about us. You'll get busier when your practice for the play starts. Take this time as a gift from us." Chanyong said and let them go.

The couple went to separate ways from their friends. Jin brought her to the school supplies store. Chaelin picked up two thick notebooks and three pen with different colors.

"What are you going to do with that?" He asked.

"I'll use this one as my diary. And then this one," She gave the other notebook to Jin and gave him one pen, "This will be for your written songs."

"Why?"

"Then give this notebook back to me all pages are taken." She said and pulled her to the cashier counter.

He raised an eyebrow on her. "Dont worry, I'll pay for those and just give them to you when we get home." She said.

While walking back to their own homes, Jin and Chaelin are enjoying their ice cream.

"Why do you want to have my songs? Well they can be not songs yet but just poems. Is it fine?" He asked while licking the ice cream he is holding.

Chaelin nodded "Poems or songs are the medium if you can't tell anybody about your problems and you dont want to burden them feeling the same sadness or happiness you are having." She explained.

"And so?"

"When you are not with me, and when you are with me, I am really curious of what you are thinking about and how you are feeling. So, maybe, I want to feel and know what you have in mind and in your heart." - Chaelin

"Oh-kay" - Jin

Changing their topic, Chaelin asked him "By the way, how is your play going?"

Jin sighed before he held her shoulder and turned her around to face him, "Do you want to take the lead female role? Would you be willing to?"

Chaelin's eyes widened. Hopefully he will tell me about it now. She thought.

"I think I'll be more comfortable to act and do it with you. And besides, the play is for the whole school. It doesn't have to be junior student to act with me. A sophomore can join, too."

She shrugged her shoulders. She looked at him directly on his eyes. She cupped his cheeks and pinched them, "Aigoo! You don't have to worry. Whoever the lead female will be, I'll not be against it. Unless it is Eunsol."

*Jin's POV*

"Unless it is Eunsol" she told me while pinching my cheeks. I dont really care if my cheeks will hurt after this but, she just said that she'll be fine with anybody except for Eunsol. What should I do? It is Eunsol who took the lead female role.

"Why?" She asked. Wait. I didn't noticed I just frowned in front of her.

So I tried to smile,

"Nothing. It is just that. You know how famous Eunsol is in our school, right?"

"Yes. That's why there is really a big possibility that she'll get the role." She said.

I can see she is not really happy about it so I took her hand and interlocked my fingers with hers. I looked at her and our eyes just met.

I'm sorry Chaelin. I can't tell you about it right now.

"Don't worry. I promise you there won't be any scenes you will not like. We can just hugs and hold each others hands. No more than that." I told her, and winked making her chuckle.

How cute she is that you can make her happy with just small and simple things.

-----

Yehet~ Here's an update! Sorry if it took me a long time to give you this.

Oh wait,

Happy 3k reads! /throws confetti/ I didn't expect this *^* Thank you so so so so so so so so much /tears of joy/ And for all your votes and follows, I love you all ;*

-----

I've decided that Seo Inguk will be in my next fanfic. Can you help me in thinking of the other guy? He must be jolly and athletic, somehow. Please? /puppy eyes/ Thank you so much! :)