13 - Inside the Letter

"But what if I'll make one? Are you... just going to throw it away? Or read it like what you'll do with this one?" She asked.

"I'll read it of course. But, I've promised that ..... Nevermind." Took the letter from chaelin and reads it. He remained silent and everyone is waiting for what he is going to say next.

Hi there, my dear Jin!

I know this was so sudden. But I thought, it is time for me to do this, to make this letter and give it to you. Unfortunately, I don't have the courage yet to give it to you personally. I hope that would not affect your answer.

I knew you had plans on my last birthday. Thank you! I was so happy when I heard about it but I was disappointed I didn't get to see it. I am so sorry! Byunghun asked me to help him. I accepted his request about his surprise for me.

I want to tell you, I like you.

I like you, Jin.

Please tell me your answer tomorrow night.

XOXO,

Eunsol

"Who is it from?" Chaelin asked him.

"Is it really not from you?" Suga asked her.

Chaelin shook her head, "No. Not really from me."

"Who is it from?" J-Hope asks but Jin still didn't answer.

V checked but someone harshly pulled him away from Jin, and because he was close to the locker, he got himself hit on the locker.

"Hey! Why should you do that?!" Chaelin shouted on her.

V looked back to seemwho did it and saw Eunsol. "Eunsol? I am sorry. I didn't know that letter was from you. I am sorry." V immediately uttered. Eunsol smiled at him which is apparently, not real.

"You're apologizing when you're the one who got hurt?" Chaelin questioned.

"Don't react when you should not, miss. He got hurt? Then it should be him reacting. Let him be." Eunsol's rude answer.

After sighing heavily, Chaelin said "Oh yeah? But you dont really have to be rude! This letter is yours? Nice job, Miss Eunsol. Then how about Byunghun? Everyone knows you are going out with him." Chaelin angrily asked.

"It is none of your business." Eunsol answered with a blank face. She turned to Jin and asked him "So, what do you think, Jin?"

"I, ah, have to think first." Jin nervously answered her. He is not nervous because she was the girl she likes but rather nervous whether his choice would be right or not.

"Perfect!" Chaelin clapped her hands, "Of course it is eunsol, what should I expect? What should we expect, right Chanyong? Your first love actually sent you a letter? Of course! You won't be able to reject her." Chaelin sounded sure and proud.

Students around them, watching, talked about the short happenings.

"First love? I thought it was Chaelin?" Said one of the students.

"Me too." Few of the students agreed.

"I have to think first! Please allow me to, Chaelin. Please." Jin said calmly.

"Why are you telling me that? Tell that to the one who gave you that letter." Chaelin said and met Jin's eyes. She felt guilty for pushing him gently away so she added, "Okay, Seokjin. I will. I will." She repeated, "but you dont really need to tell me your response to whatever she wrote there." and left.

"But I want to tell you. And I can feel, there's a need for me to tell you my answer." Jin thought to himself.

-----

Because I love my readers ;*

Here's another update! This one is short though.

I will try to respond to your comments. But I assure you I read them all :)

omg! the Reads is near 2k! ouo

Have a good day everyone! ♡

Thank you again! I will never get tired of thanking all the readers here :">