5 - I Bid Good Bye

Proofread: 160421 (yymmdd)

Three days left, and their classes will start again. They'll meet new friends if there will be transferee students. New couples will start a fresh chapter of their lives and some will break up. What will happen new to Chaelin?

"Baby, can you bring this to Jimin's house?" Chaelin's mom asked her. She cooked pasta which is a favorite food of Jimin's mom cooked by her mom.

"Sure! I'll just .... change my clothes so that I'd be presentable. Haha!"

"Okay, baby. I'll leave this on top of the table near the door, just get this."

***

Chaelin wore her plain white fit and flare dress, and black doll shoes. She wanted to look simple yet respectful, and most of all, be feminine in everyone's eyes which she can't really attain.

She knocked on the door of Jimin's house. "Auntie! It's me, Chaelin!" She us used to enter her Aunt's house only up to the gates then ask them to open the door and not open it by herself.

"Coming, sweetie!" Her aunt replied. "Kindly open it for me, my dear. My hands are dirty from the kimchi I was making." Chaelin heard what her aunt added.

"Oh, hi aun --- Jungkook?" Chaelin greeted her aunt whom she expected to open the door for her but her eyes saw Jungkook opening the door for her.

"Hi sweetie! My hands are dirty so I asked him to open it for you instead of me." Her aunt said while cleaning her hands with a damp towel. "Oh look at you! You totally look like a young lady with that dress, Chaelin. Let her in, Jungkook."

Jungkook stretched his right hand to the side telling Chaelin to enter and so she did.

"Mom told me to bring this pasta here. You were making kimchi, aunt?" Chaelin asked.

"Hey Chaelin! Woooo~w Is that really you Chaelin? I ... totally didn't know you had that S-line." Jimin said, waving his hands curvely, teasing Chaelin.

"Oh shut up!" She said as she threw a paper bag to Jimin.

"Why? I'm just telling the truth!" Jimin said while holding his laughter in.

"Hm, Aunt. I want to go back now. I just went out to bring this here.." Chaelin told her aunt and placed down the bag she's holding, where the pasta is, on the table near her.

"I'll bring you home, Chaelin. Your mom would be worried to know her only pretty daughter went home alone. It is dangerous." Jimin said teasing his cousin while putting on his shoes.

"No Jimin, thanks. But, I can go back on my own." She smirked at Jimin and turned back to her aunt, "I shall go back now, auntie. Bye!" And she kissed her aunt's cheek before going out of the house.

"I'll bring her back to her home. I'll should go back now too, anyway." Jungkook told his friend and went out to follow Chaelin.

***

Jungkook ran outside to be able to follow Chaelin.

"Chaelin!" He calls out for Chaelin. "Chaelin! Wait for me... You should do that." He added while running a little.

"Huh!" He finally got to catch up with Chaelin. He held her arm and pulled her so she'd stop walking. "Please stop for a while. I had a hard time to go after you. Why do you walk so fast?"

Chaelin suddenly laughed silently which slowly brings out a sound of her laugh. "Wooooow!" She said while clapping her hands together. "Since when did you learn to follow a girl, aside from Jinhee?"

"Jinhee? Why? What about her?" Jungkook didn't know why and how Jinhee just got involved.

"You know. The only girl of your life?" Chaelin said shrugging her shoulders.

"What about her? And you know, I'm kinda ... I'm trying to get over her." And he had let go of her arm.

"And so what? You never did look at anybody besides her. Am I right?" Raising an eyebrow, she said.

Jungkook's eyebrows met and he just watched Chaelin walk away and get farther a little before starting to walk too.

"Hey whaaaat?!" A loud motorcycle with two noisy riders can be heard coming from a far. Well, Chaelin doesn't care at all.

"Chaelin!" Jungkook tries to warn Chaelin that the riders might be drunk and she should be careful. But the surroundings is too loud, making her not to hear him calling her name.

"Chaelin!" He repeated but still, she didn't hear it.

The loud motorcycle came out of the street nearby, running too fast to the direction where Jungkook and Chaelin are. The two riders were chit chatting, not seeing the road they are passing thru.

Jungkook saw the driver of the motorcycle wasn't looking infront of him and he'll probably not notice Chaelin there, who is also out of her mind. "Chaelin!" He shouted as he ran to rescue her from the motorcycle coming.

He grabbed her right arm and pulled her to his chest, burrying her face on his chest, and wrapping his arm around her back.

The events were too fast and Chaelin didn't know what just happened, how it happened, and what is happening. She was totally spacing out.

"Chaelin! Chaelin! Are you okay?" Jungkook shaking Chaelin to snap her out, and asked her. "Does anything or anywhere in your body hurt?" He asked while his hands are on her shoulders.

"I'm totally fine." She calmly said and looked up, only to see his face, his face close to hers. His eyes were looking straight to her eyes too. She shoved away his hands which were on her shoulders. "I'm fine. Thanks." She coldly said.

"Chaelin, what's happening to you?" He asked.

Chaelin got frozen on her spot. Since when did he learn to ask about her? When did he start to care about her?

"Nothing. It's just that ....."

"What?" Jungkook is waiting for her to continue what she was saying.

"I really need to end this." She softly said which Jungkook didn't hear clearly.

"Need? What?"

Chaelin walked slowly back to Jungkook and stopped in front of him. She slowly puts her hands on his shoulders and slowly tip-toes. Slowly tilting her head a little, she still did it fast. She planted a kiss on Jungkook's lips. She pressed her lips on Jungkook's lips for seconds and she whispered on his ears, "Good bye, Jungkook. I just hope, we won't meet anymore."

----------

Hello Ü

It's not yet the end, guys. Lol!

It haven't really started ...... Lol just kidding :P

How's the story so far? Is it boring? Sorry ><

Thanks for all the favorites and .... I'd love to read your comments

Thanks! Thanks! :*