42 - Photo Frame

"Hi there!" Chaelin gracefully greeted Jin who was quietly writing on his notebook.

"Hi." He greeted back. Chaelin and Jin was left alone because Jungkook asked Eunsol to buy make up for his mother. He told her Chaelin knows nothing about make-ups so she isnthe best choice to come with him.

"What are you writing? If you are really writing...." she said with a soft voice. It is not that she feels shy with him or awkward but she keeps herself from being obvious that she has a lot of things to ask him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. You might be just holding a pen while reading your notebook or maybe you are really writing."

Jin chuckled because Chaelin sounded so cute when she answered. She is too adorable, he thought. "Yes, I am writing." He said, with a smile marked on his face but it faded when Chaelin didn't speak anymore. "Are you not curious what I am writing?" He asked.

Chaelin shook her head and told him, "Yes I am, but I am not sure if you are willing to tell me what you are writing. Does Eunsol know what you are writing?"

Jin placed his index finger across his lips and hissed, "No. I never told her and never showed her, except for the songs I've written."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, this is my diary, Chaelin." He quickly closed the notebook and wiggled his index finger infront of her two eyes. "You can't look. Okay?" making Chaelin laugh. "So, do you want to do something?"

"Like?"

"Eat some ice cream? Or anything you want? Or, do you want to go anywhere?" He asked.

"Hm...." Chaelin looked up as she was tapping her cheeks with her fingers, thinking of thing she wanted to do. "I know one!" And so, she stood up and asked Jin to just follow her. "I'm sure you'll love the place, Seokjin."

The room was loud, with the lights blinking and mixed sounds of music and songs.

"This is my favorite place in all the malls, Chaelin! How'd you know that?" Jin exclaimed as he looked through the instruments around displayed in the store. Chaelin brought him to the only musical intruments store that she knows in the place. She was hoping there would be something to help her make him remember her without her trying and doing a lot of things.

"I remember that I saw your three guitars and thought you must be a fan of music so maybe, you'll like this place." She shyly said.

Jin pulled her to hug. Wrapping his arms around her small figure, he tightened it and gently rubbed his one hand on her back, "Thank you! Eunsol have always bought me a guitar and told me not to visit any guitar store. Even in the states! It is crazy but I'm trying to understand her."

"You mean, this is your first time to go to a store for musical intruments?"

"Yes!" He released her from his arms and went to a guitar stared at it, "This is the first time after I lost my memories."

Chaelin knew Jin would love to explore the store so she told him she'll go aeound the store by herself so he could do the same. Jin agreed and started to check each item in the room immediately. Chaelin knows just a little in music. Remember she gave up learning how to play the guitar? So she just went to see the piano.

"Chaelin?" An old man popped out from the dark door behind the drum set.

"Excuse me?" She looked around her and she found no one. "Are you talking to me?"