36 - Who is he?

Chaelin got up so early. She is excited to look for work. She ate a healthy and heavy breakfast. If ever she'll fail to get one job fast, at least she won't get hungry easily.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" She bid good bye to her parents. Her brother is still in his room, sleeping.

She took the bus and went to the first company on her list. The interview was successful but they told her they'll just call her if she is accepted. She decided to go to the next company on her list since she is not yet sure if she'll be really accepted on the first company she went to.

But ..

Is it a lucky day or not? No company accepted her for they are worried about her amnesia. Are they even going to get affected by it?

She sat on the bench at the bus stop to rest. "I didn't know it is hard to get a job." She thought.

Suddenly, an old man who just got off from the bus sat beside her for a few minutes and stood up.

Chaelin heard a noise and looked at the direction where the noise came from.

"Ahjussi!" She called the old man who was walking ahead of her. He dropped his mobile which she doesn't know if it was intentionally or not.

Luckily, he stopped walking and looked back. "You left your mobile phone at the bus stop." She said.

Maybe he remembered he was there. He approached Chaelin and asked for his phone. "Thank you little princess." He said.

"Bye ahjussi!" Chaelin said but he stopped her and asked her.

"You don't remember me?"

"I'm sorry but no." She said.

"I'm the old man who keeps on visiting you in the hospital. And, the one who gave you the pink paper bag." He told her.

Chaelin thought about it. They thought she had a trauma that's why it is hard for her to remember the things happening to her and around her. "Yeah, oh yes! It is you!" She said clapping her hands. He looked thinner that she almost didn't recognize him.

"Can I ask you to come with me today?" Chaelin just nodded and followed him. He looked sick. What could be his problem?

"Do you know what medicine to buy for someone who has high fever?" Chaelin nodded and instructed him which one he should buy. He wasn't that old but it's just something that Chaelin is weak to. So when he requested her to help him in taking care of his grandson, she didn't have the courage to reject it.

Chaelin went to his house and it was huge.

"This place seems so familiar." She thought, after exploring the whole place with her eyes.

"I will just get warm water and towel. His room is at the end of that floor. Turn right first." He said and so, she went there.

Chaelin slowly opened the door and peeked in to check if it was the right room.

"Hello?" She softly said to check if anybody's there but she got no response. She was about to go back down but something, rather someone on the bed moved. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Hmmm." She guessed he's the sick grandson of Ahjussi.

She slowly walked closer to him to verify he's fine.

As she walked towards the side of the bed, she was trying to see who was under the blanket, "Have you eaten your lunch? So you could dr- Ahhhhh!" A hand suddenly appeared from the blanket and pulled her in.

"Heyy! Let me go!" I shouted out to escape but he trapped Chaelin with HIS arms. She could feel his warm body above her shirt.

"Wait." It was so warm so she checked his forehead's temperature. It was not as warm as what she could feel with her body. She slightly tilted her head to see him but what she saw was a bear shoulder. She saw his shoulder so she slowly turned around but instead, he turned her around himself and hugged her more. He was half naked and now her face is on his chest.

She tried pushed him away but this ill-guy is stronger than her.

"Body heat is what I need." He said. His sexy voice that could melt you plus his icy stare.

"BODY HEAT BUT YOU ARE NOT WEARING ANY TOP?" Chaelin shouted.

Then the blanket got suddenly pulled up and she saw it was Ajhussi.

"I am really sorry, little princess. He's like that when he's sick." He said as he helped Chaelin to get up. "Poor boy. He lost everything since that accident." He placed the small basin with warm water on the table beside the bed and soaked the towel on it.

He asked her to help his grandson to drink the medicine and wipe his body with the warm damp towel. He looked so calm. Maybe he is already asleep.

She sat on the chair beside his chair and tried to check the place. It is tidy and everything is ... pink? She was tempted to check the caps in the cabinet with glass doors. She tried them on and took few photos of her wearing them.

"As far as I know, I never bought a cap before ... did Chanyong give me one?" She asked herself. She felt like she has worn a lot before.

She saw a box on top of the cabinet. She took it and opened it to see what is inside. Strawberry lollipops! She took two. "They won't be mad if I get two, right?" She thought.

She looked back at the sick guy on the bed. She pulled up his blanket a little and fixed them.

*flashback*

"Seo ... S-seokjin." She muttered.

Quickly, he captured her lip and tighten his hug. Slowly, sphe let go of her lips and his hug got loosen.

"He fell asleep." She thought.

*end of flashback*

Chaelin didn't get to control herself and fell into the floor, holding her head, trying to massage her forehead.

"What the hell was that again?" She asked on her mind. She looked up to the ceiling, and looked on her right. "This room looks familiar.  Is it the same with the one on my visions?"

-----

Hello everyone!

I have Saturday classes :( I feel like I am so tired even though I went to school only for three days instead of five because classes were suspended =))

Anyway, Yay! I updated. Hahaha!

No one's leaving a comment anymore O_O There aren't enough votes, too :(

But thank you for reading this fanfic :)

- lovingseoul