9 - Lost Hearts

Proofread: 160902 (yymmdd)

Chaelin went with Jungkook and Taehyung to the karaoke bar. The rest of their friends will arrive a little later because these three got dismissed first from their class.

"What food do you guys want?" Taehyung asked them.

"Hmm. What can we have? Jjangmyeon? Hm... I want pasta!" Chaelin exclaimed.

"Yah, that's why you gain weight so fast. Consume less carbohydrates, Chaelin."  Taehyung teased her, earning a slap on his arm from Chaelin.

"That's better than junk foods, V. We should have less sodas too." Jungkook said and asked Chaelin, "Ah, Chaelin. Why do you still call him 'Taehyung'?"

"V? Taehyung? Who's V?" She's being serious.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and posed with his hand on his forehead, looking at the sky, and quickly looked at Chaelin with his attractive eyes. Chaelin suddenly threw the pillow to Taehyung's face and shouted, "Yah! Never do that again or I'll throw Jungkook next."

"Me?" Jungkook asked as he points himself with his finger.

"Right!" Chaelin answered.

"How would you do that? Remember you're avoiding me. Now you're going to throw me to this kid?" He said while he pulls Taehyung down with his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. "You need to get near me and hold me first."

He's right. Chaelin's aim would be immediately aborted if she would do that. "Then, I'll just kick you and let you hit Taehyung as you get thrown away by my kick. By that too, I can get rid of you."

Jungkook and Taehyung bursted out laughing. Chaelin don't really look like she could do that. She can be strong at times but she's been afraid even of insects since then.

"Oh they're here!" Taehyung said when he heard the door opened.

"Hello! So, everyone's here?" Chanyong asked as they all enter the room.

"Where's Jinah?" Chaelin asked them.

"She told us she has something to do tonight for school that she can't do tomorrow." Namjoon said.

Everyone got their seats. Chaelin beside her brother at the end of the sofa and Jimin at the other end. All their foods scattered on the table for everyone. Anybody can just grab anthing they want to have.

"Who'll sing first?" Hoseok asked.

"Wait. We need to do something first!" Suga suggested.

Jin brought out a piece of paper and a pen and gave it to Suga.

"What are you writing?" Chanyong asked.

"This will be a record. That today, new names shall be officially used. Okay?" Suga said.

"New? Official?" Taehyung don't know yet what he's talking about.

"Seokjin will now be called Jin. Like me, I am called Suga and not my real name. Namjoon would be Rap Monster. And Hoseok, will be J-Hope."

"What are thoooose? Hahaha! Rap monster? As in a monster? Haha! And Hoseok, hope? Hahaha! These are soooo weird. Really." Chaelin said, laughing in between her sentences.

"And from now on, Chaelin will remain as our sister. If anybody from the group will fall .... /coughs/ Fall in love with her, immediately tell everyone even though you don't know yet what are her feelings for you. Got that?" Suga assured.