35 - The Notebook

"Good morning, honey!" My mom mom greeted dad as soon as she opened the door of their bedroom. Today's dad's birthday, so my cheesy mother bought chocolate cake and gifts for him. It should've been strawberry!

"Look at mom. I don't really like things like this. But since they are our parents, I'm fine seeing something like this." My brother Chanyong told me.

"Happy birthday, dad!" Chanyong and I shouted together.

"Do you have plans today?" Chanyong asked.

"Now that you asked that, we don't have to think of a way to tell you." Dad said.

And mom added, "We're going to hotel. We got a coupon last month including food and tour."

"O~~~~kay? So Chanyong and I will be left here?" I asked.

"Correction, Chaelin. Remember I have work today? Oh wait, is it Thursday today?" He asked me. So I nodded. "My officemates and I are going on a trip today. And I'll be back on Sunday."

"So you guys mean, I'll be alone until Sunday?" And all of them nodded before they approached me and engulfed me with a hug.

"We're so sorry. Anyway, you can go to Jimin's house today. I already asked your aunt if you could stay there and she said you're welcome there." Mom told me. What can I do? I better stay there for food. Fine.

***

Now, I'm here at my aunt's house. Jimin's not yet around but his younger sister, Hana, is here. So we're together watching a movie. She told me it is a romantic movie. Hana, please. Let's just watch a horror movie.

"What was that for?" The girl shouted at the guy who just stole a kiss from her.

"Why? Should there be a reason for a guy to kiss a girl?" The guy asked. Why do most of the girls in dramas fall for the bad guy and not for the good and sweet guy?

"Of course!" The girl shouted again.

"Should I really tell you why?!" He guy shouted back.

"Of course! How will I - " The guy kissed the girl, shutting her mouth.

After breaking the kiss the girl shouted again, "Yah! That's the second time n-" The guy kissed her again.

"Talk more and I'll shut you mouth again." They guy coldly told her. Is she going to dare to talk again?

"I do -" Yes, again.

*flashback*

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked angrily.

"Why? Should there be a reason for a kiss?" He asked.

"Oh yeah? Why? You kissed... just because you like to?"

"Why are you getting mad? You said you love me then I kissed you. You should be thankful."

"And why should I be thankful? You know how I feel. But do I know your feelings for me? And you just broke up with Eunsol. Am I your rebound here? What if y -"

He cut her once more by a kiss.

"Hey! That's the second time now, Seokjin!" The girl shouted.

"Why do you keep on counting?" He asked.

"Yah!" She punches his chest. He haven't let go of her. She is still locked in his arms, "You can't just do what you want."