41 -Untitled

"Eunsol, no!" Chaelin screamed but before she did, Eunsol has already broken it. Eunsol had smashed the guitar down on the ground. It was a precious gift Chaelin has given him before the accident happened.

"Why did you do that?" Jin suddenly appeared and asked Eunsol. He was standing by the door, supporting himself by leaning on the walls. He was worried what could have happened that Eunsol broke one of his few guitars. He knows Eunsol knew he loves all his guitars so much.

"I, ah ... I just thought that guitar was a hindrance for you to get your memories back. I wanted you to remember the past, our past." She lied.

"First, you asked me to have the guitar repainted with black because of the big scratches on it." Jin said.

"Scratches? Repainted it black? Could it really be the guitar that I gave him?" Chaelin asked on her mind.

Jin walked slowly towards Eunsol and tried to sweep off the broken parts of the guitar on the ground. He looked back at their house, and noticed Chaelin was just there, standing, staring at the two of them. "Chaelin? You're still here?" he asked without noticing anything different on her face, her puffy eyes.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she pretended that she remember to do something important way back at their home and looked at her wristwatch.

"I really need to go." She looked at Jin's grandfather who was sitting on a wooden chair and smiled, "I'll go back when I can, grandfather. I'll bring you soup again." She picked up her bag quickly and got ready tp exit the house when Jin called her. He came out of his room holding a pink lollipop. He gave it to her and told her, "Take care. Okay?" Holding her calmly on her shoulder. Chaelin just nodded and smiled before he completely vanished from his sight.

Chaelin continued crying until late at night. What if it was really the guitar she gave him? She can't get one that is exactly the same to help him remember her because she herself can't remember what it really looked like. She just remembered she gave her a guitar but she doesn't know its color, its size, nor if it was plain or not.

The next day, she woke up with a swollen eyes. What do you expect from someone who cried up all night?

"Yoohoo! You have a text!" Her phone suddenly rang, well it was just a text.

"Are you busy?" Jungkook? She asked on her mind, raising her eyebrow. What now?

"Nope. Why?" She replied.

"Would you like to go out with me to the mall? We'll be quick." He texted again. Chae,in was feeling too lazy to go out and she wasn't real.y in the mood to have fun and hangout with others but she shpuld know how to move on, at least little by little.

"Okay. Fine. I'll be there in a few minutes." She texted back again and quickly got herself dressed up. She wore a black hanging tank top and high-waisted skinny jeans.

"Hey there!" Jungkook greeted her as she was closing their gates.

"Hello. Wait. What are going to do?" She asked.

"Would you come with me to the mall? Mom's birthday is already next week and I haven't bought anything for her." Jungkook asked her. He doesn't know what his mom would love to receive on her birthday so he thought Chaelin can help her since they are both females.

They arrived at the mall quickly and safely. They walked to look for his gift for his mother first. They can just look for anything they like after.

"What do you think of this?" Jungkook showed her a huge scissors used in gardening. They thought his mom loves plants and they've seen her garden which was taken care well by Jungkook's mother herself.

"Why not? Are you going to choose that one?" Chaelin asked him. Well, he can buy that scissors but they can still look for another.

"Is it okay with you to look for another?" He asked and Chaelin nicely nodded.

"How about this one?" Chaelin showed him a roll of plain blue fabric. She knows that Jungkook's mother sew clothes and curtains whenever she has free time.

Jungkook quickly agreed with her and tnought he might just spend the rest of the day with her. It has been years since they went out together wnd it really went well. Chaelin and Jungkook decided to go to the cashier counter and line up before the line gets longer. Suddenly, Jungkook recognized the couple standing of them, currently paying for their items.

"Jin?" - Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" Jin said after looking bac and recognized Jungkook fastly. He looked st the lady standing beside Jungkook and shouted, "Hi pretty!"

"Did he, perhaps, remember how he calls me before?" She thought. "Hi!" She greeted back.

"I mean princess. Sorry." And he giggled "I heard grandfather calling you that. Right?"

Chaelin shyly smiled when Jungkook suddenly spoke, "No. Just call her 'pretty' like you usually do.", surprising everyone.

"Do you .... know something about us? I mean, do you have any idea of the important things happened in between us if there were?"

"Not really." He nervously said and looked at Chaelin who was just there staring at him. "But if I'm not mistaken, you call him 'pretty' before."

Eunsol quickly cleared her throat to get back Jin's attention to her.

-----

Hi everyone! Sorry for the veeeeeeeeeeeery late update. I had so ,any quizzes, and exams. I'll make it up to you this weekend, maybe. I'm just feeling sleepy right now. So I'm really sorry here are too many typographical errors, Thank you! *

Anyway, thank you for your votes and please do wait patiently again. Love you :*

- lovingseoul