14 - Siblings

Few days had last since Jin received that 'love letter' from Eunsol. Nothing really changed, excluding the awkward feeling that grows everytime Chaelin and Jin are talked or asked together, or they are left alone.

"Is everything fine between you and Jin?" Her older brother noticed the difference when the two are together now and before.

"Yes." Chaelin said. "We're fine! Why?" She added.

"Then why do I dont see you talking to him these past few days?" He asked. When they are all together, Chaelin would either be quiet, or talking to V the whole time. He knows it is fun to talk to someone weird like V, but he isn't used to see her not talking to Jin.

"I just dont feel talking to him." She said with a soft voice.

Chanyong felt his sister's gloominess and wanted to comfort her, "It is okay chaelin. You can tell me everything. I am your brother."

"I dont know, I dont have anything to tell you. Nothing's wrong, Chanyong. So, don't worry." She said smiling at her brother.

Chanyong didnt respond and just continued patting her back gently.
"I can't understand myself, Chanyong." Chaelin said. Chanyong knows she will finally open up to him.

"When I see him, I smile like an idiot. I smile alone. I always smile because of funny things, stupid things, and weird things. But that changed when I got to know him, when I was spending much of my time with him. You didnt know, Chanyong. We always talk on the phone everynight. We send photos to each other before we sleep unless we are too tired and just go straight to sleep." - Chaelin

"Who are you - "

"Chanyong! I always think about how he and what he is doing, who's is with him, questions like that? Why am I acting like this?" She said cutting her brother with what he was saying.

"Chaelin, I am not sure either. I haven't experienced that, even before, but I am willing to help you clear your mind, know things well. But I can feel, you are in love." - chanyong

"In love? How?" She wanted to laugh but it is a serious talk. She can't afford to lose this one. Itnis rare for her to have a serious discussion with her brother.

"I dont know. It is your heart, and mind, not mine. These two tells you what to feel, what to think, and what to do. And only you, can get to ask yourself what is this thing confusing you right now."

"Please." Her calm voice said.

"But ... it will be a problem if the two doesn not match." Chanyong then advised her to talk to Jin, and clear things out with her. "You can meet Jin now. He's at jimin's house. I can tell Jimin to let Jin go out for a while and meet you." Her brother added.

"Hm ... I can just go there now. I know Jimin wont be able to resist me and let me talk to Seokjin." She proudly said.

"Okay, then." He went to her room and took her coat and umbrella.

"Bring these with you. Go now before mom and dad arrives. Dinner is up and we'll immediately eat after they have arrived. Okay?" Chanyong said and let her sister leave.

Chaelin knocked on the door.

"Hello! Auntie, is Seokjin , inside?" She asked Jimin's mom.

"Yes he is, come inside my dear." And she let her in.

But then, "Hi! Chaelin?"

-----

She finally opened up! Is she going to confess it to Jin? Omo? *^* :">

I am happy to tell you, I have my plans until the 16th chapter cx But I haven't completely written those chapters. Please wait :p

THANK YOU FOR THE 2,000 READS! and thr 121 votes ★

Thank you :*

I will reply to all the comments, even though it is late. I will do the same to my other story cx

Lololo~love ♡