12 - Letter?

Rap Monster called Jungkook to tell Chaelin and V that they will eat together in the cafeteria. They can also ask Jinah to come if Chaelin wats to.

They pushed one table to another table because one table is not enough with that big size of circle of friends. Jungkook chose to sit beside Chaelin, and Jin chose the seat across Chaelin's seat.

"I can see yourmbeautiful face better here. And, we can talk properly." Jin said with a smile on his face.

Jungkook gives Chaelin shredded flesh of the fish little by little.

"I can eat by myself, Jungkook." Chaelin said rejecting the rest of the shredded fish Jungkook was about to place on her plate.

"No. You used to do this for me before, I wanna try it too. My mom always do this for everyone in the house too." Jungkook replied.

"If you don't want them Chaelin, just give those to me." Jinah said. Chaelin picked up the shredded fish and transferred it to Jinah's plate.

"Thanks!" She cutely said.

"Do you want some of the pork chop?" Jin asked her. Chaelin checked what it is and just said "Can I have one small part?" And he gave her one.

"You look like a third wheel there, Jungkook." V whispered befor ehe received an attack from Jungkook.

"So, when is going to be your first date?" Jinah asked making Chaelin and Jin choke on their food.

"Why? You should go out to have fun! Just like what other couples do." Jinah said.

"He is not my boyfriend." Chaelin told her glaring her eyes on her.

"But he asked you out, right?"

Should they really try? It would be obvious if they keep on insisting not to go out on a date.

"Chaelin has a lot of things to do, not only for school. And don't make my sister be like you." Chayong teased Jinah.

After classes, nothing really changed. All of them walk together back to their houses. Except that, Jin and Chaelin walk alone, sharing his earphones with her. Jin and Chaelin is comfortable being really close to each other so nothing's new. Jin's arm rests around Chaelin's shoulders, slightly pulling her closer everytime she tries to step back away from him. Looking at Jungkook, he is quietly observing Jin on his moves and plans about Chaelin. "How fast can she forget about me?" He asked himself.

Weekends can be so short for students especially when teachers give them loads of home works.

"Are you free?" Jin who is on the phone asked.

"No. I am expensive." Chaelin uttered.

"I know, that's why I am treating you like a fragile glass. Can you go out for a while?"

"Why?" She asked while putting all her things back to her bag.

"I have something to tell you." And she stepped out of her room to the terrace. "Can we go out for a while?"

"Riding those bicycles?" And Jin nodded.

"Where are we going?" She asked. Jin shrugged his shoulders. He really doesn't have an idea yet where to go. The only thing he knows is he wants to spend at least a little time with her. School has been stressing him.

Chaelin wore her rubber shoes after changing her skirts to shorts. It is not advisable to ride the bicycle while you are wearing a short skirt, like the skater's skirt.

"I thought you were wearing a skirt earlier?" Jin asked while stepping on the pedal.

"Yeah. But it might be windy. It is not sooo good to wear that."

"But you looked pretty! Ahhhh!" He shouted so suddenly when Chaelin bit his arm. "Why did you do that?"

"So you are saying I am ugly now I am wearing these shorts?" She asked raising her eyebrow,

How can she get cuter, and prettier, as days past by? He pinched her cheeks and said "I didn't say anything like that, pretty."

Chaelin was surprised when he called her pretty. She felt her face warming up. It could be as red as a tomato now. "Shut up!" And quickly turned her head to hide her face from him.

Jin started to rid nthe bicycle with Chaelin when going to school. Everyone in the school can see it. Some of the students started to tease them. Some would say they look good together. But there were some who protests.

"Jin, there's a piece of paper visible in the small hole of your locker. I think someone inserted a paper there." J-hope said who owns the locker beside Jin's. Jin don't usually check his locker so he was really surprised. What could it be?

Jin opened his locker and a pink envelope fell to the ground. The envelope has a red kiss mark on its opening and his name was written at the back of it. All the students that was around saw it and guessed Chaelin was the one who left it there.

A boy pulled Chaelin after grabbing her wrist. "Chaelin, you gave that letter to Jin, right?". Everyone expects her to say it is hers because there are numerous people who supports this couple.

"How would I leave that there? I just arrived. With my brother." She denied. She looked at Jin and he just shrugged his shoulders telling her he has no idea who gave that letter.

She took the letter and saw Jin's name handwritten on it. "It is not mine. My handwritting is better than that." Jimin and Suga came closer to see and agreed with her.

Jin walked to Chaelin's side and whispered, "I know, and we promised right? Unless this is one of your plans?" He asked but Chaelin just shook her head.

"But what if I'll make one? Are you... just going to throw it away? Or read it like what you'll do with this one?" She asked.

"I'll read it of course. But, I've promised that ..... Nevermind." Took the letter from chaelin and reads it. He remained silent and everyone is waiting for what he is going to say next.

-----

Hello! Ü

Yay, an update!

Congrats to everyone who will have their vacation soon!

And for some whose classes will start this month, good luck! Fighting! :)

Thank you to everyone who are still reading this story, and to everyone who gives my stories a ☆ :"> And to all the people elaving comments *throws hearts*

- lovingseoul